Love and Support

Requests are closed please stop

Request by -RubyInku-
"I'm actually quite fond of this world" Author said.

"Oh? Why's that?" Natsuo asked.

"Because it involves people's mental and emotional needs and our dear Author who is a fictional version of (A/N) actually suffers from low self-esteem" Ryoba explained.

"(A/N) and Author bro are you guys okay?" Kirishima asked.

"Perfectly fine" I said through the fourth wall.

"Yup" Author said.

"You need to tell others about your problems" Aizawa said.

"We're not here to learn about me onto the world" I said as the screen started.

Midoriya was taking a walk around campus and when he passed the weight room grunts of pain could be heard.

"Whoever that is sounds in extreme pain" Midnight said.

"Pushing yourself when training is never the best idea" All Might said as he remembered what Midoriya did during their training.

Midoriya went in to investigate and saw Kirishima lifting weights.

"Oh so it was Kirishima-kun" Yaoyorozu said.

"It's nice of Mido-bro to be concerned but I normally do that" Kirishima said.

Midoriya was about to leave when he heard something drop to the ground.

He turned around to see Kirishima passed out on the ground.

"You said you do this normally Young Kirishima?" All Might asked.

"Well uhhh" Kirishima said nervously.

"Don't force him to tell you" Bakugou said as he held Kirishima both encouragingly and protectively.

"Awww" Author said holding her phone out in record.

He rushes to Kirishima and picks him and runs back to the dorms to put him on his bed just telling people "Kirishima passed out" if they asked him anything.

"That's manly of Midoriya to take me back to my dorm" Kirishima said oblivious to Bakugou gripping onto him tighter.

"He's a jelly boi" Ryoba whispered to Author.

He reaches Kirishima's dorm and placed him on his bed and took a towel and placed cold water on it before using that to splash his face with.

"Deku better be doing that with f#%king care" Bakugou said.

Kirishima slowly wakes up and sees Midoriya.

"Hey Kirishima-kun" Midoriya said stepping back to give him space.

"Midoriya? Why am I here?" Kirishima asked.

"I found you passed out on the weight room" Midoriya explained. "What happened?"

"Oh" Kirishima said. "It's nothing Midoriya don't worry. I was just training and I guess I took it a bit too far."

"Oh well just remember not to take it too far it's never a good idea I know from experience" Midoriya aid as he placed the towel down and waved goodbye to Kirishima as he left.

"Remember not to push yourself too much Kirishima" Aizawa said. "If I see that actually happen to you I'm intervening along with Hound Dog."

"Yes Aizawa-sensei" Kirishima said.