Heathers (part 2)

Requests are closed please stop

Random question: is it okay if I.... DONT put as much detail as I usually do?

It's such a chore to do especially since I have to deal with homework and chores. Also I'm usually stressed when I go home because group projects. (Especially on Tuesdays uh)

"Alright!" Author said appearing with a heavily damaged Ryoba.

"Is Ryoba... okay?" Hagakure asked.

"Oh she's fine!" Author said waving her arm dismissively. "She's just in a bit of pain right now!"

"I'm on pain killers I'll live" Ryoba said.

"Where's Aiko?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"I have some news to everyone!" Author said. "Aiko is on vacation!"

"So we can break the fourth wall now!?!" Mina said. "DO ANY OF YALL HAVE ANY GOOD YANDERE TODODEKU FANFICS? AND CHECK OUT HEATHERS WHILE YALL ARE AT IT!"

"Not so fast" a voice said as Mina was wrapped in black tendrils.

A man around the age of Aiko with curly black hair with brown eyes and glasses came in.

"Everyone I'd like you all to meet Aiko's replacement" Author said gesturing to him. "Krotus"

"Hello" Krotus said.

"He's stricter with the fourth wall" Ryoba said. "Also explanation to Seiji. Apparently Heather is their first name so we f#cked up."

"Oh" Seiji said.

"Anyway" Author said. "Continuation of the last world bam."

Heather Bakugou was shown leaning over to the nervous Izuku.

(This is what Izuku is wearing the Heathers are the same)

[H. Bakugou, spoken]
"Are we gonna have a problem?
You got a bone to pick?"

"What happened?" Hagakure asked.

"Not entirely sure but I believe she defied them or something" Author said.

"You've come so far
Why now are you pulling on my dick?"

"Midoriya's pulling on Bakugou's d#ck?" Monoma asked barely conscious.

"Okay I think you're going down" Kendo said chopping his neck and he fell unconscious with a low 'oof'

"I'd normally slap your face off"

"Wow our Bakugou would normally blow your face up" Kaminari said to get a stare from Kirishima.

He waved his arms apologetically.

"Come on man! It was just a joke!" Kaminari said.

"And everyone here could watch"

"Yeah I wasn't really subtle in Middle School" Katsuki said.