Villain Deku and Todoroki(part 4)

Requests are closed please stop

There's a song in this one uwu. Also sorry if this is very bad I'm running out of ideas for this au.

"I'll teleport the others back in" Aiko said as Author and Ryoba just fixed the theater seats.

"I'm taking Shouto temporarily to the panic room" Author said as she lifted the red Shouto a room.

*Le teleport everyone back except Inko, Rei, Eri and Kouta*

"So what'd I miss?" Yaoyorozu asked in a tune.

"Author Why" Ryoba said.

"You act like you hate it" Author answered.

"Fair" Ryoba said.

"Onto the world which is a continuation of the villain au we showed you" Aiko said.

The screen showed Izuku on his phone.

Shouto was watching him.

"Creepy" Kaminari said.

"Where's Todoroki to answer to that?" Jirou asked.

"He's a bit busy" Uraraka said and pointed at the panic room. "Letting off his flames"

"Why???" Endeavor asked.

"Hehehehe" The three girls laughed.

"You know what never mind" Endeavor said.

"Good choice" Ryoba said.

"Do you need something, Todoroki?" Izuku asked looking away from his phone and looking at the bi haired boy.

"Well it seems they're friendlier now" Midnight said.

"Well Midoriya did unintentionally reunite him with his brother" Present Mic said.

"That's actually true" Midnight said.

"You said you'd stop calling me that" Shouto said. "I don't want to be reminded of him."

The Present Todorokis flinched at his statement.

"Ah right" Izuku said and blushed a bit flustered.

(HE IS STILL A NERVOUS CINAMMON ROLL TOWARDS PEOPLE HE CONSIDERS FRIENDS OKAY CHANGE MY MIND? YOU CANT)

"It seems some things never change" Iida said.

"I mean he's still Deku-kun no matter what happened to him" Uraraka said.

"For the guy who shot All Might you're easily flustered" Shouto said.

"That's true to be honest" a familiar voice said.

They all turned around and gasped at who they saw.