Possesive Todoroki

Requests are closed please stop

I can't believe I'm doing this *sharp inhale* WARNING: Mentioned (violence and gore) and Sexual content

Possesive Shouto Todoroki(kinda yandere)
Prince Shouto Todoroki
Alpha Shouto Todoroki

Submissive Izuku Midoriya
Commoner Izuku Midoriya
Omega Izuku Midoriya

Soulmate au with a twist

Lol but I won't go that far I won't actually write with manhood and stuff just French kissing and some moaning the rest is either implied or under the sheets.

"Hehehehehehehe" the three girls giggled evilly as they appeared.

"What's this world about?" Present Mic asked a bit freaked out.

"Oh you're not gonna know" Ryoba said evilly.

"Why?" Midnight asked.

"We're only allowing a select few people watch this one" Author said grinning evilly.

"Look at the screen and try to see if you're name is there" Aiko said trying to contain her smile as she snapped her fingers.

Ochaco Uraraka
Tenya Iida
Katsuki Bakugou
Eijirou Kirishima
Toru Hagakure
Mina Ashido
Denki Kaminari
Hanta Sero
Shouto Todoroki (I FEEL EVIL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

Those not in list will be teleported out.

A majority of the theater groaned seeing their name absent.

"Why are they the only ones allowed to watch?" Tetsutetsu asked sliding down on his seat.

"Because reasons" Author said as she snappped her fingers and they disappeared.

"You made sure to separate Endeavor and Rei right?" Aiko asked her smile gone.

Author gave an offended look.

"Of course!" Author answered. "They're rooms are on different dimensions!"

"That's good to know" Ryoba said.

"Mind saying what this world is about now?" Muna asked.

"We won't explain it" Aiko said.

"What!?!" They said.

"Don't worry the narrator of this world will" Aiko said as a voice spoke from the screen.

"Soulmates" Izuku said.

"Off to an interesting start" Hagakure said as she placed her popcorn on her lap. "AHHHHHH IS THIS GOING HOW I THINK IT WILL."

"Someone Who is decided when you hit 10."

"Wait what?" Iida asked.

"Don't ask" Author said as she held her water bottle And opened the cap. "Just let Izuku explain."

Two white hands appeared with a thin red string tying them together.