Hamilton (Theodosia's story part 1)

Bear in mind for cringe changing of Izuku's name to a female one with the same syllables as Theodosia. You could also suggest for names Theodosia is a four syllable name. (By could I meant please suggest)

Somebody said that Tetsutetsu should be Mulligan so I'll do that

If you don't know the roles it's mentioned in the last chap

I'll alternate between this one and Villain Deku

"Are y'all ready for a different world?" Ryoba asked.

"What's this world about?" All Might asked.

"It's an alternate one of the world with Izuku and Shouto are married and Shouto is an orphan" Author answered.

"Alternate in what way?" Rei asked.

"So um basically Shouto took Inasa's role, Katsuki took Shouto's role, Kirishima is Katsuki's wife and Izuku is still Shouto's wife" Aiko said.

"When are Aizawa- Sensei and the others returning?" Mina asked.

"It's best not to ask and just wait for them" Snipe said.

"We should know from experience that they have zero tolerance for child abuse" Ectoplasm said.

"Onto the world!" Author said. "Oh yeah Eri, Kouta And Inko can return.

"I may not live to see our glory!" Kaminari sang as he was shown toasting with a mug, most likely drunk with Aoyama, Tetsutetsu and Katsuki who appeared to also be drunk with Katsuki being the least drunk.

"Why are they all out late drunk!?!" Iida asked.

"Katsuki just got married to Eijirou and they're celebrating" Author explained.

"So I'm guessing the wedding is still on going because otherwise Bakugou would be in the sheets with Kirishima" Mina said.

"WHAT!?!" The two mentioned yelled blushing.

"That's what the couple does after marriage" Sero said.

"They get under the sheets together and you know what" Kaminari said.

Kirishima and Katsuki were covering their faces as they were both redder than their eyes along with Kirishima's hair.

"It seems our boy might be doing some stuff soon" Mitsuki said to her husband.

"Please Mitsuki..." He said. "They're still underaged."

"Is Kaminari referring to the war when he said that he won't live to see their glory?" Jirou asked.

"Yes but this is also a reference to his death later on" Ryoba explained.

"Oh sh#t" Kaminari said.

"Language Eri and Kouta are back" Aiko said.

"I may not live to see our glory!" The drunk Tetsutetsu and Aoyama said.

Aoyama was visibly disgusted of himself getting so drunk and Tetsutetsu was interested how much he managed to drink before getting drunk.

"But I've seen wonders great and small" Kaminari said as he took another drink from his mug.

"Cause if the tomcat can get married" he continued.

"How the f#ck am I a tomcat??" Katsuki asked confused.

"I'm pretty drunk there man so I don't know" Kaminari said.

"If Katsuki can get married" Aoyama and Tetsutetsu said.

"What do you mean IF!?!" Katsuki asked the two.