The one thing

Requests are closed please stop

"Okay then" Author and Ryoba said arriving.

"What's this one about?" Kaminari asked.

"Basically Izuku will be sharing a funny story to you guys" Ryoba said.

"It can't be that funny" Bakugou said.

"Also this one was edited by Liana to be more suitable for Midoriya so get ready" Author said. "Also Kouta And Eri are leaving because there is a lot of swearing."

"There was this teacher in high school" Midoriya said and a picture of Aizawa popped up on the screen.

"Oh look Aizawa he's talking about you" Midnight said.

"I didn't think much of him aside from the fact that he's a teacher but everyone else did NOT" Midoriya said.

"And what does that mean?" Aizawa asked.

"I'm going to pull up one of my oldest friend's description of him and she said he was an ASSHOLE."

The screen showed the friend Midoriya was referring to was Mina.

Aizawa was now glaring at Mina who was sweating bullets.

"And apparently he had a son. Hitoshi Aizawa" Midoriya said.

"What the everlasting f#%k" Shinsou said.

"HAH KNEW IT" Shouto yelled.

"For the last time I am not his son!" Shinsou said.

"The evidence says against that" Shouto said.

"Where's Midoriya when I need him?" Shinsou said.

"We were from the same year both juniors" Midoriya said and the screen showed them side by side with Shinsou being slightly taller than him.

"So we were actually pretty close friends and he had a quote on quote asshole of a dad."

Aizawa was glaring at Mina who was hiding behind Sero while some pros were entertained.

"And one weekend he and his wife decided to leave town" the screen showed Aizawa in a car with Ms Joke.

"What the f#%k" Aizawa said.

"Oh isn't that Emi? It's nice to see you two got together" Midnight said.

"I would never in my f#%king life get with her" Aizawa said.

Unknown to everyone he was secretly blushing a bit hearing he married her. (HA ERASERJOKE FITE MEH)

"Which was a HUGE mistake" Midoriya said horrified.

"What happened?" All Might asked.

"And Shinsou Aizawa, decided to throw a party at his house!"

"What the? Why would I do that" Shinsou said. "I like to be a loner I wouldn't go to nor throw a party."

"For the sake of the plot roll with it" Author said.

"And everyone around town heard about it, and I don't know what they were planning but based on what happened I'm guessing they were like let's go over there and DESTROY the place."

Aizawa was glaring at the students now while some were sweating bullets and others were calm.

"I've never been to a party,this was my first time doing that so I decided to go since Hitoshi was going along with some guy I liked" Midoriya said and the person he liked was shown on screen showing Shouto.