Six the musical

Requests are closed please stop

"Well time to put everyone back to the room" Author said snapping her fingers and everyone returning including a now recovered Izuku and Shouto.

"We're transporting a new guy here get ready bois" Ryoba snapped her fingers and a man appeared next to Iida.

"Tensei!" Tenya said excitedly then suddenly he frowns. "Are you okay like that?"

"Relax boi I made it so that he's completely comfortable" Ryoba said. "Ready for a new world?"

Everyone nodded.

"Please no more like that" Sero said. "Not for a while."

Endeavor silently agreed but thought agreeing would only make it happen.

"Well disclaimer warning" Aiko said and the theater screen showed.

Major Character Death

Sexual content

Underage

Everyone spluttered at the list.

"The last one isn't until a solo song so yeah" Aiko said. "Have fun."

Female Bakugou appeared.

Everyone's jaw dropped at the outfit Bakugou was wearing

"Interesting clothing choice Bakugou" Kaminari said smirking looking at the reddening face of Kirishima.

"Divorced...."

"Why in the everliving f#ck would I divorce Eijirou!?!" Katsuki asked angrily clearly offended.

"Bold of you to assume you married Kirishima" Aiko said.

"........."

"Who the f#ck would I marry that isn't the perfect sunshine boi that is Eijirou f#cking Kirishima" Katsuki said.

"Honestly please control your language" Aizawa said covering Eri's ears with Mandalay doing the same with Kouta.

A female Shouto appeared on the screen.