Hamilton (part 7)

Requests are closed please stop

NOTE: I ONLY RECENTLY GOT INTO HAMILTON AND COULDNT FIND THE LYRICS THAT STATED WHO SUNG THEM SO IM TAKING A GUESS.

ALSO SORRY IF I KEEP CHANGING THE CHARACTERS I DIDNT HAVE A CLEAR IDEA BEFORE BUT NOW I DO SO

YE

Once again I changed some scenes because I can

ENJOY

"AHHH!" Author and Ryoba screamed as they fell on the ground, Author faceolanted on the ground.

"What happened?" Vlad King asked.

"We have a babysitter" Author said.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"The multiverse goddess has decided to give us someone to watch over us due to our obsessive abuse of our abilities" Ryoba said.

"Good you understand" a voice said.

"Who are you?" Inko asked politely

"My name is Aiko Rin(Okay so Rin means dignified and Aiko means love child but don't read to deep into her first name I just really like the name) and I am now Author and Ryoba's babysitter" she answered.

"So extra measures have been taken for the problem children" Aizawa said.

"Yes" Aiko answered. "I was sent by my master after some people complained about how they constantly had to make up for Author and Ryoba's abuse of their power."

"Do you prefer being called by first or last name?" Fuyumi asked.

"Any is fine" Aiko said. "Although all of my friends call me Aiko so yeah."

"There is mentions of swearing and sex so Eri and Kouta are going" Ryoba said snapping her fingers.

"Onto the world" Author said.

A pair of feet was walking down
"How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore"

"Well that's downright rude" Mina said.

"Yeah it's unmanly" Kirishima and Tetsutetsu said.

"Well this was set way long ago and discrimination was common back then" Aiko explained.

"Who are they talking about?" Rei asked.

"....." Aiko was silent.

"Oh oof" Author said.

"And a Scotsman,"
The man's fists were clenched as he walked.

"dropped in the middle of the forgotten,"

It showed his upper body(What the heck do you call their clothing?) as he continued to walk.

"spot in the Carribean by providence, impoverished, in squalor"