Future Pro Heroes

Requests are closed please stop

"AAHHH!" Author yelled as she face planted onto the ground.

"Are you okay Young Sakka!?!" All Might said as she got up.

"Call me Author dammit. Also just fine but I got kicked out" She said.

"What do you mean kicked out?" Present Mic asked curiously.

"My friend saw the first two worlds I showed y'all and is now going to show you guys a happy one and kicked me out cause she doesn't trust me."

"Damn right Author."

Note: My friends actually did not see this and she is just my conscience so I added her for fun

Note: My friends actually did not see this and she is just my conscience so I added her for fun. Art not mine

"I got a nice one for you guys by the way" she said as she took a seat. "I'm Ryoba Nise, please call me Ryoba. Also I added some other peeps cause I can."
(Translation: Conscience In Japanese is Ryoshin and I just altered while Nise means fake)

She snapped her fingers and the following came in:
Inasa Yoarashi
Seiji Shishikura
Mei Hatsume
Ibara Shiozaki
Fuyumi Todoroki
Natsuo Todoroki
Hawks(does any of y'all know his real name?)

"I was thinking of adding Endewhore but that would cause unnecessary drama" Ryoba said as the Todoroki brothers smiled at the nickname while others scolded her for being disrespectful.

"What happened!?!" Seiji said getting on guard.

"Calm down and we'll explain" Ryoba said as she and Authro explain then show them the two worlds Authro showed them and after that they were all crying(except Hatsume cause she's dead inside without inventing).

"I can't wait to enter middle school!" Eri said cheerily to Mirio.

"Oh how far into the future is this?" Aizawa asked.

"Three years later" Ryoba asked.

"Wait then that means....." the first year students said.

"ITS THE TIME OF YOUR HERO DEBUTS!!!" Author cheered.

"I got a haircut!" Eri said.

"It looks nice..." Kouta said blushing.

"You'll fit in great Eri!" Mirio said encouranginly as they reach the classroom. "Well this is my que to leave but call if you need me!"

"BIG BRO MIRIO FOR LYFE" Author and Ryoba cheered with others sweatdropping and Mirio and Eri smiling.

Eri nervously enters the classroom and takes a seat and is greeted by a familiar boy.

"Hey! Eri!" Kouta said walking over.

"Kota!?! We're in the same class!?!" Eri said cheerily.