Heathers (part 3)

Requests are closed please stop

(This chapter carries tons of swear words because I will receive a headache from changing all of the swear words and besides bleeping it is just pointless at this point.)

"Time to kick Eri and Kouta out" Ryoba said appearing with a beat up Author and Krotus had a red shirt now.

"Are you okay Author!?!" Mina said rushing to her friend's side.

"I-I'm okay" She said. "Krotus just got stabbed multiple times then thrown into Heaven for a few minutes. Besides the bleeding was internal and that's where the blood is supposed to be."

"Thrown into heaven?" Everyone asked confused.

"NEVER A G A I N" Krotus yelled.

"Why are we being kicked out again?" Eri and Kouta asked.

"It's for your own sakes dears" Ryoba said.

Ryoba snapped her fingers and they disappeared.

"The world introduces the ship of the 1980s au" Author said.

"Hey sweetheart!" Mineta called out to Todoroki who was just reading a book.

"Wut" Shouto deadpanned to Mineta.

He wrapped his arm around Shouto's neck surprising him but was quickly replaced with annoyance.

"Personal space is a thing you know?" Shouto said to Mineta.

"That's not me!" Mineta yelled.

"Can't really respect personal space in general" Yaoyorozu coughed.

"What's your boyfriend say when you told him you were moving to Sherwood, Ohio?" He taunts to Shouto.

"I don't think Shouto would have a boyfriend considering Midoriya is a girl there" Natsuo said.

"Yeah Shouto seems to be pansexual" Rei said.

"I am" Shouto said.

Shouto as about to leave when Sero came in.

"Great more asshole me" Sero said and was surprised he wasn't censored.

"Oh get ready" Ryoba said.

"My buddy Minoru just asked you a question" he said. "Hey Minoru, doesn't this cafeteria have a no fags allowed rule?"

The LGBT community in the theater gave Sero the stare.

"Hey! I'm one of you guys! That's alternate me!" Sero said rushing to his defense.

"One of them?" Author asked.

"For who?" Ryoba asked with a Lenny face.

"That's- Ah-bu-" Sero can't produce sentence anymore we broke him :PPPP.

Completely annoyed, Shouto slammed his book shut and said.

"Seemed to have an open door policy for assholes though"

"Damn" Kaminari said.

Mineta looks at Sero.

"Hold his arms"

*intense music plays.

"Why do I hear boss music?" Sero asked.

"Fight scene" Mineta guessed scared at the thought of fighting one of his strongest classmates.

(Students)
"HOLY SHIT!"

Shouto dodges a punch from Mineta.

"Holy Shit!"