Other Side

Requests are closed please stop

"Yeet" Ryoba said as she landed on her feet.

"Oof" Author said as she landed on a chair.

"What world are watching today?" Aizawa asked.

"But Shota we just watched the last world about ten minutes ago" Midnight said.

"Nah Nemuri That was yesterday" Present Mic said. "Isn't That right lil listener?" He looked at the fourth wall.

"I do not know who you are honestly talking to" All Might said. "We have no student or friend named (A/N)."

"I'm right here All Might" I said through the fourth wall.

"Who said that?" Sero asked.

"Don't mind me I'm just the god over Ryoba and Author and also known as their creator who gave them all their gifts" I said.

"Anyway onto the world!" Author said.

"What's it about?" Shouto asked.

"In this world, Shouto is a villain and is trying to convince Midoriya to join him" Ryoba said.

"Okay SAY WHAT" the students said.

"Yeet Shouto is a villain! Did I not make that clear?" Ryoba asked.

"Nah Ryoba they just don't know how likely Shouto and Midoriya could've been villains" I said.

Shouto and Midoriya are on their second year (well Midoriya is) and are talking on a battlefield.

"Right here, right now
I put the offer out
I don't wanna chase you down
I know you see it"

"Damn Todoroki is already killing it with the singing" Kaminari said.

"Yeah what's the name of this song?" Jirou asked.

"Other side" Author said.

"You run with me
And I can cut you free
Out of the drudgery and walls you keep in"

The screen shows Midoriya in class and they were just following their usual routine.

"So trade that typical for something colorful
And if it's crazy, live a little crazy"

"I don't like how Todoroki might actually be getting to Midoriya kero" Tsuyu said.

"Yeah and we don't know if they were dating in this world" Uraraka said.

"They were" Author said. "Shouto became a villain around the time his father was declared the number one hero and left Midoriya heartbroken."

"They continue on in UA and Shinsou joins the hero course in Todoroki's place" Ryoba said. "Shouto avoided fighting Midoriya as much as he could then decided to try and recruit him on his second year."

"The rest is a spoiler" Author said.

"You can play it sensible, a king of conventional
Or you can risk it all and see"

"It looks like things are about to go down" Monoma said who was actually interested in the fight.

"Yeah prepare for fight scene" Kaminari said.

"Don't you!?! Wanna get away from the same old part you gotta play"

He sends ice Midoriya's way who breaks the ice away with the wind pressure from one for all.

"Cause I got what you need, so come with me and take the ride!!!"

Shouto uses ice to slide over to Midoriya and is right behind him.