Hamilton (part 4)

Requests are closed please stop

I really shouldn't be putting parts since I scrambled the order.

OH WELL

Also I changed my name to (A/N) because I'm conscious now out of nowhere.

Please don't go around in the comments using my first name.

Refer to me as Author

"To the world!" Ryoba And Author said.

"You two are excited" Inasa said.

"Not really" Ryoba said.

"I just like this song!" Author said.

"Oh okay" Sero said a bit excited.

The screen showed Shouto and Izuku's eldest child, Hisashi(Phillip) proudly holding a degree.

(Phillip or Hisashi here has all of Shouto's features except his scar obviously and he has freckles)

"Oh I remember him" Mitsuki said.

"That's Izuku And Shouto's eldest child" Rei said.

"What's his name?" Inko asked.

"Oh his name is Hisashi named after Izuku's father" Author said.

Everyone who watched the last worlds shivered remembering what Hisashi did in those worlds.

"Don't worry he's a good person here!" Ryoba said and everyone sighed in relief.

"What do you mean by is a good person here?" Inko asked.

"You see Inko" Author said. "You're world still has a lot to be filled. One of those is the mystery of Hisashi Midoriya. He is a mentioned character who never got shown to us yet so us authors can do nothing but speculate about how he is."

"Oh I see" Inko said.

"Wait So this world is a continuation of the previous one?" Masaru asked.

"Yes but without quirks so it's more like the original" Ryoba said.

"Also because (A/N) is too lazy to add fight scenes with quirks!" Author said pointing at the fourth wall.

"I don't deserve this call out" I said through the fourth wall. "I write the way I want too and even made all of y'all forget my name."

"Not even Washi tape can fix that" Mina said looking at the damage to the fourth wall.

"How did you know washi tape was used?" I asked.

"It's was very clearly placed" Mina answered. "Also we heard the flex tape and cement break. And I could feel the rewrite. F in the chat to you -RubyInku-  And a good luck."

"Oof" I said.

"Let's continue shall we?" Ryoba said. "Also we're not sorry"

"Meet the latest graduate of King's college
I prob'ly shouldn't brag, but dang I amaze and astonish"

"He certainly seems prideful" Rei said.

"Very different from our Midoriya and Todoroki" Mirio said.

"Well here Todoroki is actually more outspoken and prideful" Author said.

Numerous people went "Oh"

Hisashi(Phillip) was walking by a crowd is people.

"The scholars say I got the same virtuosity and brains as my pops"