Hamilton (Part 3)

Requests are closed please stop

Request of The_Quirkless_Weeb16  But I changed something bcz why not and more reactions. Also I mixed a few animatics together but I can only show one. I forgot the third one but the second one was Ziksua's check her out.
"I found one" Author and Ryoba said.

"What's the world about?" Snipe asked.

"It's an alternate one of the first one you guys watched with Bakugou being the one who cheated on Kirishima and Midoriya is Kirishima's sister" Ryoba said.

"I would never f!cking cheat on Eijiro!" Bakugou said angrily.

"Well neither would Shouto on Midoriya but there that world was so deal with it also Midoriya is confronting Bakugou here" Author said. "I showed you guys a clip of it so here's the full version but with Kiribaku."

Bakugou was shown in his office looking down.

The door opened and Bakugou looked up.

"Angelica"

The POV showed Midoriya.

"Alexander"

"Midoriya always get such pretty voices and bodies as a girl" Mineta said to get punched by Shouto.

Bakugou looked about to hug Midoriya until she placed a newspaper on his chest labeled "Reynolds Pamphlet"

"Congratulations"

"I'm getting a vibe that she's about to roast him" Kaminari said.

Author and Ryoba had popcorn out and didn't bother to answer.

"The f!cking nerd couldn't come up with good insults if he tried" Bakugou said.

"You have invented a new kind of stupid"

"KNEW IT!" Kaminari yelled while Bakugou growled at being insulted by Deku as much as it made sense.

"A damage you can never undo kind of stupid
And open all the cages in the zoo kind of stupid
Truly you didn't think this through
Kind of STUPID"

"She's going ham on him" Sero said.

"Well remember Yaomomo was really caring about Midoriya in the first version of this so if Midoriya is taking her place" Mina said.

"Oh boy" A lot of people said.

Midoriya did a facepalm then said.

"Let's review"

She walked over and sat on his desk.

"She's doing cross legs and sitting on his desk you know it can't be good" Kendo said.

"You took a rumor
A few, maybe two people knew
And refuted it by sharing an affair
Of which NO ONE has accused you"

"Wow Just wow" Everyone said hearing why he shared the affair.

She got off the table and was face to face with Bakugou
"I begged you take a break
You refused to"

"And why's that?" Shiozaki asked.

"Well you see Bakugou and Todoroki in the other world got a job and had to stay while Kirishima and Midoriya in their respective worlds go to visit their father" Ryoba said.

"Midoriya and Yaoyorozu along with Kirishima and the other Midoriya tried to convince Bakugou and Todoroki to go with them but in the end he refused" Author said.