11/3/21

A.N: In a burst of inspiration, I had the last three chapters planned out several weeks before I published them (I left my notebook at home with my last chapter's details and I'm not back until next week so it took a while to get it out). From here, I'm back to my usual way of writing. Hope you enjoy!

I was listening to my Disney playlist while writing this, so if you want to listen to anything while you read, here's the songs that played:

1. Meant To Be - Reprise 1 from Teen Beach Movie (one of my favorite versions of the song, second only to the one from Teen Beach 2)

2. I Got Nerve from Hannah Montana (Hannah Montana is a bop)

3. It's Over from The Cheetah Girls 2 (so beautiful)

4. Step, Sister! by the Backstage Cast (all Backstage songs are bops but this and Until You Loved Me are in my top 5)

5. One Girl Revolution from Cadet Kelly (super empowering)

6. Meant to Be - Reprise 3 from Teen Beach 2 (my favorite version! I did not expect to hear it)

7. I Want It All from HSM3 (grew up watching HSM, love it to pieces)

8. Tear It Down from Camp Rock 2 (tearing down the gender stereotypes for a day!)

9. You are the Music in Me (Troy and Gabriella) from HSM2 (like I said, love HSM)

10. Stand Up from Cheetah Girls One World (Forgot the context of the song but love it anyway)

11. A Whole New World from the live action Aladdin (never watched it but the song seems alright)

12. Almost There from Princess and the Frog (Tiana's singing voice is beautiful)

13. Austin and Ally Glee Club Mashup (Serves your Glee AND Pitch Perfect needs)

14. Belle by Emma Watson - live action Beauty and the Beast (love Emma Watson)

15. Two Stars from Camp Rock (love the whole scene)

16. One World from Cheetah Girls One World (unity and acceptance!)

17. You Me and the Beat from Liv and Maddie (Love Dove Cameron)

18. Life's What You Make It from Hannah Montana (Hannah Montana. That's my commentary)

19. Gitchee Gitchee Goo from Phineas and Ferb (like every P&F song, an absolute bop).

20. Do You Want To Build A Snowman? from Frozen (a beautiful song, the concept of which I want to work into a story someday - minus the magic)

21. Year 3000 by the Jonas Brothers (I might've binge-watched JONAS after they got back together)

22. Cheetah Sisters by the Cheetah Girls (again, empowering)

23. It's Always Been You by Sean and Skye from The Lodge (I didn't ship Skye and Sean, I shipper her with Ben, but this song is super soft and I love it - I have now decided this is the Jet/Lucas anthem)

24. A Girl Worth Fighting For from Mulan (Cyrus staying closeted and accepting that he can't meet Jet because reasons)

25. Ready or Not by Bridgit Mendler (not a DC song but watch Lemonade Mouth!)

26. Too Much from Zapped (Zendaya, enough said)

27. It's My Time from The Lodge (empowering)