Angel Of The School

Tord Pov:

Everyone gasps when Thomas or as everyone is already calling him, Tom, faints on stage. A bunch of teachers run to his side and carefully check him out.

I can tell everyone is wondering why they've never noticed Tom before, but I'm a blushing mess and my heart is beating like a Indian drum circle.

It.. It was so beautiful.. I feel so weird... Is this... No.. It can't.. Can it?

"He's a pretty cool guy huh?" Edd asks me with a smile.

"Y-yeah," I say with my heart still pounding.

"He's okay! He fainted from heat exhaustion! But he isn't dead!" A teacher checking Tom says to the crowed, we can hear everyone sighing in relief.

"You wanted to talk about something important right?" Edd asks me and I look at him.

"Um.. Yeah," Edd and I then walk out of the auditorium while I still feel completely in love with this boy...

Tom Pov:
*Morning*

I feel myself start to wake up and I slowly open my eyes to feel something cold on my forehead, I take the cold thing off my forehead to see it's a icepack. I look around and see I'm in my room.

Please don't tell me that all was a dream! I'm going to cry if that was just a dream! But if it was a dream.. Why was there a icepack on my forehead? My head hurts...

I lay back down and that's when my door opens and my Mom appears she gains a happy smile when she sees me, she says, "You're awake!"

"Yep..." I say, starting to feel sad since I'm beginning to believe it was all a dream.

She closes the door behind her, "You did amazing at The Talent Show."

I spin my head toward her, "That wasn't a dream?!"

"No? Why would it be?"

I look up at my ceiling, "I just thought-" I remember the last thing I saw before I passed out and I look at her again. "Did anyone... Like it?"

My Mom smiles, "Everyone adored it and I have a feeling you're going to be treated differently from now on at school."

Differently?

I then remember Mom and Dad completely drunk and unconscious and I sit up on my bed, "Why were you drunk?" I get slightly annoyed.

Moms smile disappears and she sighs, she sits down at the end of my bed, "Your Father got a promotion at work and I forgot about driving you, so we decided to get drunk in our room... But I guess before we passed out, our drunk selves went to the living room... I'm sorry Honey. It's partially my fault you passed out and I feel terrible about it."

I sigh and look down, "It's okay Mom, I understand."

Mom smiles, "Thank you Love," Mom kisses my forehead. "It's the start of the weekend, so you should rest up," Mom gets up from my bed and walks to the door. "I'll talk to you later."

"Bye Mom," I smile.

"Bye Son." Mom walks out of the room.

I sigh and lay down. I wonder how differently I'll be treated on Monday... I close my eyes and fall back asleep.

*Monday Morning*

When I step on to the bus everyone on the bus gasps and yells, "Hey! It's The Singing Boy!" I flinch.

"He's on our bus?!"

"We've been blessed!"

"Sit next to me please!"

"Over here!"

I sweat and shake from all the attention and pleads for me to sit next to someone and I let out a, "I-I um-"

"How about you sit with us?" I hear a friendly voice say, which I look for it and spot one of the most popular kids in the school, Edd Gold.

Edd Gold wants me to sit with him and his friends?! What is going on?! Is this real?!

"U-um.. O-okay..." I say and shuffle past the disappointed people and to the back, I sit on the seat across from Edd since he's already sitting next to someone else.

"You were amazing last night! You got a lot of peoples attention!" Edd says to me with a bright smile. "Your voice was like a angels!"

"Th-thank you," I say to Edd and fiddle with my fingers.

I've never had this much attention before...

"I'm Edd," Edd then points back to the kid next to him, "and this is Tord," Tord slightly waves. "Are you new?" Edd asks me which makes me sigh in disappointment, wow people really didn't notice me all these years.

"No.. I've been in this district since 3rd grade..."

"Wow! Really? I seriously never noticed you!"

"No one else has either, except the bullies,"

"You were bullied?!" Edd asks me a bit too loudly for my own comfort.

"Y-yes..." I say quietly.

"What're their names?! I'll have to talk to them!"

"Y-you really don't have to-"

"I do have to! We can't have the Angel of the school being bullied!"

"A-Angel of the school??!" I ask with my eyes widening and going white.

"Yeah! That's what everyone's calling you now!"

"M-my singing isn't that good..."

"Have you heard yourself?!" I flinch from Edds enthusiasm.

"No I guess..."

"You sound like a living angel!"

"R-really?.."

"Yes!"

"U-um.. Thank you..."

"Tord really likes your singing too!" Edd says to me and Tord flinches.

"R-really?" I ask.

"Y-yes," Tord says to me quietly but with his accent heavy and he hides inside his red hood.

"I have a feeling you two will be goooood friends!" Edds says with such a slight smirk that I don't notice, but Tord does.

"Sh-shut up E-Edd!" Tord says to Edd as Edd snickers.

"W-well I hope I'm not as popular as you say Edd..." I say to Edd.

"Well hate to break it to you, but you're the superstar at school right now," Edd says to me.

"WH-WHAT?!" I ask in a voice cracked scream and blush covers my face.