Concert

Tord Pov:

"Do you want to come to a really fancy party with me?" I ask Tom which makes him raise a eyebrow.

"What do you mean by a 'fancy party'? Because when you say that I think of something you can afford, which is maybe a diner dinner," Tom says with a amused smile as he places Susan beside him on his bed and I huff.

"I'll be honest with you Tom," I begin walking over to him with a charming smile. "because I love you with all my heart and I would never lie to you, ever," I say and sit next to him. "I met someone at the gun shop a few days ago and he says he's one of the richest men in London, sooo-"

"Let me guess," Tom crosses his arms and gives me a 'seriously' look. "He invited you to a 'really fancy party' and you wanted to drag me into a possible kidnapping of a gay couple?"

"Uhhh," I try to think of a comeback, but I end up nervously smiling and saying, "Yes?"

"That sounds sketchy as all hell Tord," Tom sighs in disappointment which makes me frown. "You can't just agree to go to a party that someone you just met invited you to," Tom then gives me a 'What the fuck' kinda Look. "Especially a guy you met in a GUN SHOP, Tord."

Tom stands up and walks forward with his arms crossed and his eyes closed, "Come on Tom! It'll be fun!"

"No Tord, you can get kidnapped if you want, but there's no way in Hell I'm-"

"Zelix will be there-"

Tom spins around to me which makes me smirk and he says, "Zelix? You mean the best band of all time?" Tom steps toward me with a hopeful look. "The band I've been in love with since I was twelve?" Tom moves close to my face. "And the band who played "No Friends?" in the most perfect way ever?"

(The song "No Friends" is a actual song by "Cadmium", but in this book I'm gonna steal it and say it's by the famous band "Zelix" which is a rock band that Tom has been in love with since the beginning, sorry I just love the song so much and wanted it to be in the book without having to put the real singer in the book, I want to keep this book fictional after all)

"Yep that's them!" I say and Tom literally bows on to the ground, my smirk intensifies.

"Take me with you! I beg of you!" Tom begs and I cross my legs in a position of power and I manically laugh in my head. Too easy.

"Of course, all I ask of you is a kiss and you're set-" Suddenly Tom pounces on me which knocks me on to the bed, he grips my shirt and passionately kisses my lips, this makes me smile into the kiss.

He pulls back and says, "Am I good?"

"You're perfect,"

Tom Pov:
*The Next Day, Nighttime*

"This party is boring, when is Zelix playing?" I ask Tord and Tord sighs.

"How many times do I have to tell you, they arrive at 8:30 and start playing at 9:00." Tord says in annoyance.

"They're late then! How dare they?!"

"You're like a child," Tord says and I glare at him.

I then mutter, "Says the one who wore a pink suit to a fancy party-"