Home

You happy?
||••••||
Tord Pov:

Tom hasn't come home in hours, I've thought about calling the police but I'm far too afraid that he'll get mad at me if he comes home safe with the police here... I continue to hold my face and sit on the sofa chair, it's already 12:00 am and I'm absolutely terrified...

The anxiety and fear finally get to me and I grip my hair as tears begin to quickly roll down my cheeks, I mutter, "Goddamnit Tom where are you?!" as I sob...

But then suddenly the front door opens and I hear a thud, I quickly lift my head and look to the door to see the door wide open and Tom laying face first on the floor, I shout, "Tom!"

I get up from the chair very quickly and run over to him; I slide on to my knees and turn him around in my arms, he has drool dripping down his chin and his eyes give off a loopy look... is he drunk?

"H-hey *Hiccup* Tord," Tom slurs with a drunk smile, he's totally shit-faced... "It's *Hiccup* been awhile."

"Tom.. what happened to you?" I ask with tears in my eyes, I've never seen him drunk before.. I've only ever seen him tipsy, but not completely drunk like this! He's usually so responsible...

"Isn't it obvious?" Tom gives me a soft smile which makes me confused. "I made myself numb." I flinch.. was he this depressed?...

I go quiet for a minute before sighing and saying, "Let's get you to bed.." I help Tom up and wrap his arm around my shoulders to keep him standing, I begin walking him to his room.

I lay him on his bed and he has his eyes closed as he quietly giggles nonstop and drools a bit, I look down at him with a sad look since I can feel the pain he bears inside of me. Why doesn't he just let me help him feel okay?

"Tom.." I say to catch his attention, which luckily it works and he stops laughing to look up at me with droopy eyes. "Why do you not want me to help you? Did I do something wrong?"

Tom sighs with a small hiccup, still completely drunk as he sits at the side of the bed with a slight wobble of his head. He takes my hand and holds it to his cheek, closing his eyes again with a small smile. Tom then whispers ever so sweetly, "I love you."

I then feel the need to cry leave me as a smile slowly places itself upon my lips, I bend down to his face and hold his hot cheeks. I lean in and kiss him gently, he only lifts his arms enough to grip them on to the front of my shirt to keep himself steady and I can taste the overwhelming amount of alcohol he had consumed not too long ago on his mouth.

After about a minute or so, we slowly pull away and we look at each other either with tired looks. He quickly wraps his arms around my neck and slurs, "Take me to your bed, I'm tired.."

"Why mine?"

"Yours smells better," I sigh and slowly pick him up by his thighs and carefully carry him out of his room, ready to sleep myself.