What Happened?

Tord Pov:

Dad and Pa are out and I'm all alone in the house, I'm mostly just doing research on my computer but once in awhile I think back to Tom, Tom hasn't answered my messages since yesterday, I know it's only 10:00 AM, but he's usually always there to answer my messages. Who am I kidding? It's the weekend! He's probably passed out from yesterday night.. but I still can't help but worry.

It's been down pouring since I arrived home last night, it seems to have no end. It kind of depresses me, but Tom would probably love it. I sigh and stand up, walking over to my window and shutting it, that's when I hear the house doorbell ding.

It can't be Dad and Pa since they have the key and Tom, Edd, or Matt wouldn't come in this weather unless we planned some sort of sleepover beforehand... so who could it be?

I walk out of my bedroom and down the staircase, I walk over to the front door and look out the peephole- Tom?! What is he doing here in the middle of such a rain fall? I know he loves rain, but this is a bit extreme.

I unlock the front door and open it up, Tom instantly drops his guitar case and stuffed bear on the floor then hugs me tightly. He begins to sob into my chest as he shivers from him being soaked by the rain, I hug him back as I mutter, "What the hell happened?.." I realize how cold he is and say, "Come inside, you're chilled to the bone." as I help him walk inside I grab his guitar case and bear, bringing it in as well.