Moving in

Sorry for the short chapters, trying to make this book longer lol
———
Tord Pov:

Tom's quiet. I look over at Tom on the bed, he's curled up on his side and has wrapped himself in a large blanket. I can't tell if he's asleep or if he's being quiet on purpose, does he even know I'm here? I can tell he feels alone.

I stand up from my desk and walk over to the bed, I lay down on it and spoon his thin body, I lay there in silence to match him. I'm awful at comforting people, but I know I'm going to do my best.

*Two Weeks Later*

The boys

Edd- I've come to a solution guys

Matt- ?

What is it? -Tord

Edd- Look at this

———
Edd messages a website on to the group chat for a four bedroom house, it looks really nice and it's for sale.
———

Huh? -Tord

Edd- If we all get a job and our parents consent, we'd easily be able to live together! Think about it, we'll be able to do whatever we want and we'll all be together! Isn't that a good idea?

Matt- I don't know.. I've never been away from my parents.

Are you recommending this because of Tom? -Tord

Edd- Guys, if we do this then we don't have to feel so alone, we can survive on our own and live free from parents and just focus on school until it's over!

Matt- I'll ask Mom and Dad, but only because I trust you Edd

I'll ask mine too, make sure the house doesn't get sold -Tord

Edd- Great!!

———

*Another Two Weeks*

"When do the boxes end?!" I yell in a whine as I carry another heavy ass box into the house.

"Don't be so childish Tord, we only have a few more left," Edd says and rolls his eyes. "You've been whining this entire time."

"They're heavy," I cry as I pick up another box, I then look around- "Where's Tom?-"

"Guys up here!!" We hear from up above, we all look to the roof to see Tom standing on top of the house! "I can see the whole neighborhood from up here!"

"Tom that's dangerous! Get down now!" Edd says in a motherly tone, I swear Edd is going to turn into the Mom friend very quickly now that we live together.

"I'm fine Edd! This roof is stur-WOAH!!" Tom slips and falls off the roof, my eyes widen and I drop the box I'm holding. I sprint to him and slide on to my knees, catching him in my arms. He seems like he's in shock as he looks up at me, I softly smile down at him.

"Classic stupid Tom," I say then kiss him, which he kisses back with the same soft gaze.

Edd then shouts, "GAAAYYYYY!!!!!" I throw my cap at him and he dodges, he runs into the house with a giggle.

"Get back here!" I yell and chase after him at what feels like mac speed. "You'll rue the day you bought this house Edd if you keep saying that!!"