It's a Date!

Btw just wanted to say... TOM AND TORD BOTH WANNA BE EMOS BUT THEY FEAR THEY WONT GET ACCEPTANCE BECAUSE OF IT

Why do you think Tom dressed like that in the last chapter and Tord dug it so much You're welcome

(Ps, Tom and Tords outfits are usually dark clothes and lightly punky anyway)

———

Tord Pov:

I rest my arms on the desk and comfortably place the side of my head on them as I watch Tom, he's currently talking to the popular kids that aren't Edd and Matt. I love everything about him and just the thought of him has my soft side and my passionate side at war. Part of me wants to confess with flowers and chocolate like my plan with Edd and the other side just wants to pin him against the wall and kiss him until he gets the point.

"Tord you're making the face again," Edd says which knocks me out of my thinking.

"Which one?" I ask.

"The "I'm ready to kiss someone until they can't breath" face," Edd fully shifts around in his desk to face me, he gives me a smirk-ish smile and eyebrow raise. "You're thinking of Tom like that now huh?"

I look away and out the window, "N-no!"

"Pfff I've known you long enough to know your thoughts! Don't lie to me Gay Boy," Tom starts to walk over to us which makes me slightly panic. "Now put away your "I'm horny" look and act natural."

"Hey guys!" Tom says to Edd and I.

"Hey Tom!" Edd says to Tom.

I hide my face in my arms and pretend to sleep which has Tom looking at me in confusion. I did that out of pure panic.

"Aww seems like my friend fell asleep," Edd says then out of nowhere he slams my head on to the desk with just his fist which makes me let out a loud yell in pain.

I raise my head and look at him with anger then yell, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

Tom giggles which immediately makes my anger leave me and my heart start to steadily pound. That giggle...

"Sorry sorry, it's just that that reminded me of my favorite childhood cartoon too much," Tom says and giggles more which makes me forget about the pain in the back and front of my head and instead makes me lovingly smile.

"Oooo what was your childhood cartoon?" Edd asks Tom.

"Animaniacs!" Tom says which surprises us both.

"Didn't that show have A LOT of pain humor?" Edd asks, rather surprised that Tom would be into that.

"Um.. Well.. Yes.. But I found it funny like most kids my age," Tom says, suddenly losing his smile. "Is that bad?"

The only reason I'm surprised is because I loved that show even back in Norway where none of the kids knew English, including me. I loved it for the pain humor because for some reason it was really funny even without words I could understand. I thought everyone else in this school thought pain humor is disgusting... I guess I was wrong.

"No no no, I just recommend keeping that to yourself," Edd says to Tom which earns a confused look from Tom.

Everyone in this school has things that creep them out.. Some examples are, Dark humor, inappropriate jokes (Unless they're from popular jock boys), pain humor, "distasteful" fashion, hobbies that are too unique or are "weird" or "gross", disabled people, and there's more, but I rather not say.

I think Tom kept so much to himself that he doesn't notice these things at all. He acts like a new kid even though he's been in this district longer than me and most likely longer than Edd too.

Edds sort of been conditioned to the school "rules" so he gets surprised when Tom says he likes certain things that others find bad for that reason. Don't get it mixed, Edd isn't a bad person, he's just been told things by other popular kids that got stuck into his head.

Unlike most, he accepts people even if they're not to the "rules" policies. Some treat you like shit when you reveal too much about yourself. I go against most of those rules and that's why I'm only friends with Edd and Matt, because they're real friends is pretty much what I'm saying.

"So Tord wanted me to ask you something," Edd says to Tom which confuses me since I didn't ask him for any favors. "He was wondering if you'd like to go to the park tomorrow afternoon,"

My eyes widen and I go to say otherwise but Edd slaps a hand on my mouth. I try to pull his hand off but he has a tight grip on my face.

Tom doesn't seem to pay mind to my struggling when he blushes and looks down, he says, "S-sure.. I'm free tomorrow..."

I blush intensely and go silent and stiff as my heart pounds and my eyes go wider. Edd lets go of my face since I've gone quiet and says to Tom, "Great! He'll meet you at your house to pick you up!"

"Okay!-"

"Okay kids everyone in your seats!" The teacher says as she walks into the classroom.

Tom sits in the desk behind me and Edd whispers to me, "After school Matt and I will help you pick out some clothes and a gift for Tom!"

I sigh in defeat and say, "Sure..."

———

Just wanted to say that I can't describe clothing well so there will be a lot of clothing pictures in this book.