a Few Too Many Drinks

(Warning: Smut)

Finally some good foo- SMUT

———

Tord Pov:

Everything has been going according to plan, everyone in the unpopular groups seem to be happy with all my actions and I'm definitely gaining their trust. Some of them have been joining in with me when pranking the popular kids at times, so I definitely know most people in the school are happy I'm doing all this.

What's funny is how most of the teachers in the school either don't care or are happy with me pulling pranks on the popular kids. I've been caught in the middle of a prank several times and the teachers either shrugged and walked away or gave me a thumbs up and left me alone. I'm starting to actually like the teachers for that fact actually.

I've actually become so popular with the unpopular kids that the unpopular kids seem to always protect me when not so nice people come around, they even take the blame when the Principal catches me in a vandalism stunt, even when I don't ask them to. I've got a whole army by now!

Anyway, it's been a few weeks and Tom and I do the same routine every morning and afternoon. We enjoy it, but my Dads don't like how I don't stay for breakfast all the time, since I get breakfast on the way to school.

Everyone seems to wonder where I get my money for breakfast every single morning, which I used to get it from Matt, but then some kids at my school started to always give me money for really no reason.

"Hey Tord," Tom says.

"Yeah?" I ask Tom as I keep my eyes on the road.

"I'm afraid my parents are going to find out about us..." Tom looks at the car foot space and I look at him.

I sigh then look back at the road, "Not even the Principal knows about us Tom, besides everyone at school except Edd and Matt assume we're just really close friends. You don't have to worry," Tom looks at me so I give him a smile. "Everything will be okay!"

Tom blushes and shyly smiles, then looks down and quietly says, "O-okay..."

I stop my car in front of Toms house, "Well this is your stop."

Tom Pov:

"Yeah.. thanks for the coffee," I open the car door and step out of the car.

"Anytime Tom," Tord gives me a soft smile. "Stay safe."

"Pff okay," I close the car door, then Tord takes off down the road.

I deeply sigh before walking into my house. Mom and Dad are out to dinner, so I'm alone for a while. They should be coming back tonight.

I take my backpack off and rest it beside the front door, then I walk over to the kitchen. I open the fridge and look through it, I see a big pack of beer and a note on it. I take the note off and read it, it says, "Go crazy while we're gone Tom." I smile and giggle.

Dad's way too supportive over my love for alcohol, probably because he's the same way when it comes to the stuff.

I pick up the pack and bring it up to my room. I place it on the floor and I pull a can out from it. I pop it open then start to chug the liquid, it gives a satisfying burning sensation down my throat.