Hiding

Tord Pov:

I made sure to hide from Tom and Edd on the bus and now I'm trying to hide myself by covering my face in my hood and crossing my arms in a way where you can't see my hands. I'm slouching forward because I'm depressed so don't ask.

"Tord," I hear a familiar voice say but I stay silent and keep walking in hopes he just leaves me alone. Edd steps in front of me, making me stop. "Tord we need to talk-"

"No we don't..." I whisper and avoid eye contact no matter how much Edd tries to look at my face.

"Tord what you did was wrong, but it isn't your fault. The punch was spiked and you were drunk. You don't even remember what happened," Edd says.

"Edd I almost raped Tom.. I'm sick,"

"No you're not. You were drunk and you didn't know what you were doing was wrong. Now shut up and skip class with me," Edd turns around and walks forward which I instinctively follow like a dog.

"Wait, skip class? Why?"

"I know that Tom isn't going to class, so we have to find him and have you apologize," I go to ask why he knows he isn't in class until Edd finishes, "and confess to him,"

"Woah woah woah, WHAT?? Confess?! Why that?!"

Edd stops walking and sighs before turning to face me again, "Tom was upset more over his first kiss than being raped if I'm being honest. He said he was saving his first kiss for his first boyfriend. So if I'm right, if you become his boyfriend, then boom, you get instant forgiveness and your crush dates you,"

"He cared that much about his first kiss?.. Virginity is more important than a kiss..."

"Well apparently not to him, so we're going to go find him and have you confess!"

"B-but..."

"No buts Tord! Do you want forgiveness or not??"

"I.. I do.."

"Then be quiet Tord,"

Tom Pov:

I know skipping class will only get me into more trouble with my parents, but most of my classes are with Edd and Tord. I.. I'm not allowed to chat with them.

I ended up hiding in the janitors closet that the janitor rarely even uses and I decided to just draw, but what's frustrating is I keep drawing Tord... I can't get him off my mind! Ugh...

I.. I know the punch was spiked and it's not entirely Tords fault... I know it.. but I wish it hadn't been spiked so bad.. Then I wouldn't be grounded and I'd be with my friends right now.

Now I can't get Tord off my mind and I don't know if it's because I love him or if it's because he did this all... Right now I don't want to see them which is good since I'm grounded from seeing them anyway...

Tord Pov:
*Three Days Later*

Edd says by now Tom should be in class, but Tom hid in all of our classes. He hid so well that I couldn't find him in art class and that class is small as hell.

So I decided to go to his house today since I know he can't avoid that...

I park my car in Toms driveway and get out quickly, then speed walk up to his front door. I heavily sigh before knocking on the door. I hear a faint, "Coming!" then someone eventually opens the front door.

I look at a women with black eyes like Tom. She has long black hair thats in a neat braid that is lifted over her shoulder and it hangs over her chest and she has rather fair skin. She wears a summer dress with lily flower designs on it.

"Oh! You're Tord right?" the women asks.

"Um.. Yes," I say.

The women sighs, "Well Tom can't see you right now, he's grounded from his phone and he isn't allowed to hang out with his friends."

"F-for how long?.."

"Well his phone is being taken away for a month, but he'll be able to see you in exactly a week and 4 days,"

I look down and sigh, "I understand.. I... I heard what happened."

"Yes, it's hard to believe he just let some woman give him hickeys..."

I look up at her with confusion, "Woman?"

"Well he came home with his neck covered in hickeys and said a drunk woman gave him hickeys and he let her! I don't understand him sometimes... That's the story you heard too right?"

"I.. Um..." I look down.

Why didn't he tell them it was a ma- wait... Are his parents.. homophobic?

I look back up at her, "Yes that's what I heard... But can I ask you a question?"

"Of course!"

"Well our friend Edd was sort of wondering if you're.." I hesitate. "If you're supportive of gay people?"

The women looks surprised from the question then she looks down with a unsure look, "Well I'm supportive, but Toms Father... I'm not so sure." She looks back up at me. "We've never fully talked about it, but he's never been the happiest when around LGBT related people..."

"O-oh..."

Edd and I have never talked to Tom about his sexuality... But when the popular girls at our school flirt with Tom, I do notice that he's very uncomfortable... I question why I love him even though I'm actually not fully sure of his sexuality...

"It's getting close to dinner time, so I have to go," Toms Mom says. "I hope to see you another day."

Before Toms Mom can fully close the door I quickly stop it from closing with my foot, she looks at me with confusion until I ask, "Ma'am may I please join you for dinner? I miss Tom most out of our friends group and just seeing him would make me extremely happy... I.. I promise not to bother him or knock on your front door again during his punishment..." Toms Mom looks unsure. "Please.. I beg of you..."

Toms Mom sighs and gives me a soft smile, "I.. I understand where you're coming from... I'm sure Toms Father wouldn't mind one night..." I mentally celebrate when she opens the door for me. "Come on in. Make yourself at home while I make dinner." I smile and nod.

"Thank you so much Ma'am,"

"Call me Lily," She smiles back.