Singer

Tom Pov:

I read up on Danny Salento's case and why he fainted on stage, apparently he just got diagnosed with lung cancer when he arrived at the hospital, they say he smoked a cigarette pack everyday since he was thirteen and it finally caught up to him. They say he's too deep into the cancer and it's too late to save him, he's probably going to die... and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Tord is trying to not let me fall into a deep depression over it, he's been buying me things I don't need with money he doesn't have and he's always hanging around me to the point that I have no privacy whatsoever. I'm not annoyed or irritated by it, I just feel bad because he's doing stuff he really doesn't need to just to keep me distracted from sadness.

Right now Tord and I are cuddling on my bed with Tommi bear between us, I have my eyes closed and I can tell he's looking at me. I feel like sleeping, but I just can't with everything on my mind.

Suddenly my stomach grumbles very loud, so loud that it reminds me of a Japanese Godzilla movie. Tord then asks me, "Are you hungry?"

"I think so, I haven't eaten for a while now..." I reply, I actually can't remember the last time I ate something...

"I'll go and grab you something to eat, stay here," Tord says and I nod, he then carefully climbs over me and off the bed, walking out of the room.

I sigh and lay on my back with Tommi bear next to me, how long am I going to be thinking about Danny? Will it be after he dies or will it be for eternity? I don't know, but I do just wish I could see him one more time before he dies...

Suddenly my phone rings, who could that be? Edd? Matt? Possibly Richard from down the street? I pick up my phone and sit up, a random number? Well it says it's from around here, it couldn't hurt to pick it up.. It might be important after all.

I press answer and put the phone to my ear, someone then asks, "Is this Thomas Thompson?" I blink a few times in confusion, how does this unfamiliar voice know my name?

"Uhhh yes?" I reply into the phone. "Who is this?"

"It's Sam and Cam from Zelix! You know, the drummer and guitar player twins? Neo is here too, but he's too busy practicing music to call right now," the person on the phone says and my eyes widen, what is going on right now?! Am I dreaming?!

"Wh-what?! H-how did you get my number?!- Why are you calling me anyway?! Is this about the show we did together a few days ago? Did I do something wrong?!" I ask frantically, oh God what is going on?!

"No no! Did you not check the news?! You're famous!"

"What?.. Famous? The news?.." I mutter to myself as I lower my phone, I grab my laptop from the end of my bed and open it up, I go on the internet and go to the news website. I press on latest news and what opens up makes me drop my phone on to my lap from shock.

The news is filled with news reports of the performance I put on with the rest of the band and there are several videos of the show that I assume the teenagers recorded. Oh Jesus... I go on to WattTube and what appears on my recommended is another video of me on stage, it has the highest amount of likes I've ever seen on a video before!!

"Are you still there?" The phone says and I quickly pick it up.

"Y-yes and wh-what the-"

"I know right! Even Danny saw it!-"

"HE DID?!" I ask with a sudden joyful expression, I can't believe him of all people saw my video! MY IDOL SAW ME SINGING!!!

"Yeah he did! That's why we called you!" This confuses me until he says, "He wants to meet you tomorrow at 2:00 PM!" My heart stops in pure shock, Danny Salento... wants to see me?... "Are you free at that time?"