Punishment

IM FINALLY MAKING PATRYK AND PAUL AS TORDS PARENTS IN ONE OF MY DAMN BOOKS HORRAY

Family names:
Patryk: Pa
Paul: Dad

———

Tom Pov:

My parents told me they'd be checking me when I came back from the party to make sure I wasn't doing anything bad there which I can tell they were certain I wasn't going to do anything when they said that, but they did still check me and of course, I got caught with hickeys all over my neck.

"You have sex the first party you go to?! What kind of a teenager are you?!" Dad asks me in pure anger.

"I d-didn't have sex Dad! I-it didn't get that far! I only got hickeys! I s-still have my virginity!" I say in defense.

"Who is this girl anyway?! Did you get a girlfriend when you became popular and not tell us?! Or did some girl just give you hickeys and you let her?!" Mom asks me, just as angry as my Dad.

"I-I.." I stutter.

"It doesn't matter anyway because you're grounded! No friends and no phone for a month and no dinner tonight! Hand over your phone right now!" Dad says and holds out his hand.

"B-but Dad!-"

"NOW!" Dad interrupts my plead.

I look down with tears in my eyes and take my phone out of my pocket, weakly placing it on my Dads flat palm.

My Dad puts it into his pocket and says, "The only reason I want to see you out of your room this weekend is for the bathroom and eating time, you understand?"

I slowly nod and I say, "Y-yes Dad..."

"Good. Now go to bed, it's late," Dad says then says to Mom, "Come on."

They both walk out of my bedroom, slamming the door behind them, I then have a breakdown.

Tord Pov:

I slowly wake up with a pounding headache and I groan loudly. I sit up in my bed and look around to see I'm in my room and the dark outside my window signifies it's nighttime.

 I sit up in my bed and look around to see I'm in my room and the dark outside my window signifies it's nighttime

⬆️Tords Bedroom⬆️

I told my parents that my bedroom is perfect for me, but it's too neat and too clean to me and I just wish I had at least one band poster... I wish I could trade rooms with Tom.

Why am I in my room anyway? Wasn't I at a party?- Oh wait... The punch was spiked and I'm guessing I passed out from it and Edd brought me home. That makes sense.

But something seems off... Usually my parents are in the room with me when I'm sick or passed out. Where are they?-

My bedroom door opens with a bang and Dad walks over to me, then slapping me across the face.

I look at him in anger and scream, "What the fuck?!" Pa then walks in and slaps me too which only makes me more angry and confused. "What the Hell is wrong?!"

"Look we know you were drunk and you probably have no memory of what you did, but we really had to let our anger out on you in a nonstrangling fashion," Pa says and sighs of relief.

"What did I do to receive two slaps?! It better be big because I already have a headache!" I say.

Pa and Dad sigh in such a disappointed way that it actually makes me nervous. What did I do when I was drunk?? If I just vandalized something and that's it I'm going to be pissed-

"You almost raped your friend..." Dad says which makes my eyes widen.

"Which.. Which one?.." I ask with fear taking over me.

If it's Edd then he'd understand, but if it's Tom... Oh God it could only be Tom...

"Edd said it was your crush..." Pa says. My heart drops, I hold my head and begin to cry.

"I'm such a fuck up! God I'm so fucking stupid!!" I scream and grip my hair. "Tom didn't deserve that! Tom doesn't deserve to be hurt at all!! I say I want him happy then I completely fuck up and make him the complete opposite of happy!"

Dad and Pa sit on each side of me and comfort me in a hug. "Edd said that Tom doesn't hate you, but he's definitely upset with you..." Pa says and I look at him with tear filled eyes. "Toms mostly upset that you took his first kiss if anything else..."

I look down at the floor and whisper, "I took Toms.. first kiss?"

"Yeah and apparently it was super important to him..." Dad says.

"God and I can't even remember it..." I say quietly in disappointment.

"We aren't mad at you.. Well we are pretty mad at you-"

"Your Dad is trying to ask if you'd like to come downstairs and eat some food... All you ate today is breakfast and the school lunch,"

I sigh and wipe my teary eyes to dry them then quietly say, "Sure..."

Jake Pov:

I'm not sure if I was too harsh.. but I guess I just felt... betrayed? Humiliated? Fooled? I thought my Son was better than that and I trusted him to go to a alcohol and pedofile filled party by himself and I expected him to take care of himself... but he let someone on him and I'm just so pissed off because of it.

Lily, my wife, and Toms Mother says, "I can hear him sobbing from all the way downstairs... He isn't used to us being so mad..."

"Honey.. We're parents and our Son is at a age where he needs more discipline than any other age in his life.. We knew we'd have to be hard on him at some point..." I say while trying to hide my guilt.

"But no friends? Was that necessary? He only made friends a few weeks ago and they're boys, not girls.."

"The fact that he has friends and he talks to them often gives us a good punishment unlike just taking away his phone and computer. He knows that his friends are on the line whenever he misbehaves now," Lily doesn't look happy with my answer, so I sigh and wrap a arm around her shoulders. "I'll let him talk to his friends again after two weeks and take away his phone for a month, does that sound better?"

Lily sighs, "That's better, but you should still apologize for being so harsh on him..."

"I will Honey.."

"I love you Jake,"

"I love you too Lilly,"

———

😌