The End of a Good Day

Tom Pov:

I take Tommi bear out of the last box and place him on my bed, I look around my room with a smile. This is a whole new start.. I don't have to hide myself anymore, I can wear whatever I want, and now I won't ever be alone.

I spin and fall onto my bed with a smile, I pick up my phone and unlock it. I check my messages with my parents to see if they responded to my messages, sadly they haven't. I sigh and sit up, I wonder what they're doing right now...

"Tom! The pizza came!" Edd calls from the living room. "And I just hooked up the tele too! Come out here!!"

I smile, you know what? I stand up and begin walking out my door, who cares about them? They left me because they couldn't accept me, so why should I want them back? They're out of my life now and that's a good thing, who would want a homophobic family anyway?

I wave to my friends as they all sit on the couch and eat pizza, everything seems to be in slow motion as I think to myself... I'm happy, that's all that matters. Everything then changes back to normal speed as I sit down next to Tord on the couch, then Edd turns on the tele and Tord wraps a arm around my shoulders.

I look up at Tord with a smile and he smiles back at me, I hope our relationship lasts forever... There's no way Tord could change.. right?

———
Huge timeskip in the next one my dudes, again, sorry it's so short