The Duet

Tom Pov:

"I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing. Roman Cavalry choirs are singing. Be my mirror, my sword and shield. My missionaries in a foreign field. For some reason I can't explain. Once you go there was never, never a honest word and that was when I ruled the world," I finish off the song with a final stroke of Susan, I just played Viva la Vida for a livestream but in a more softer tone. I check the chat to see lots of kind words and hearts spamming it, it makes me smile and say, "Thanks you guys-" someone then donates 50 pounds and I flinch. "Woah that's a lot of money! I know I said I'd like for you to send in money but-" Suddenly people start to send in hundreds of pounds into my Paybuddy which makes my eyes widen and I start to get flustered. "Woah guys!-"

There's then a knock at my door and I can hear Tord say, "You got a huge package Tom! Want me to bring it in?"

"Sure!" I reply and the chat continues to spam with hearts and messages, Tord then opens my door and I recognize the size of the box so I get a bit giddy.

Tord hands me the package and seems to notice my phone since he asks, "Are you doing another livestream?"

"Yep," I reply then rip open the paper, then pull off the packaging tape on the box with my teeth, I have strong teeth. I open up the box and my eyes light up, my customized keyboard!

🔼Tom's Keyboard🔼This keyboard actually has 88 keysthis picture is just showing the designI drew it myself 😌

🔼Tom's Keyboard🔼
This keyboard actually has 88 keys
this picture is just showing the design
I drew it myself 😌

I pull it out and show the camera the keyboard, the chat is then spammed with excited and surprised messages as I say, "I ordered this customized keyboard about two months ago, but I'm really not surprised it took so long since it has a lot of details," I lean over my bed and grab my extension cord, I then throw the box and paper on the floor and place the keyboard on my lap, plugging it into the outlet then turning it on. "Let's try this out!"

"Can I watch you play?" Tord asks with a begging look and I softly smile.

"Of course!" I say and make a "come over" motion with my hand, Tord then climbs on to my bed and sits behind me, then wrapping his arms around my waist which makes me blush a bit. "Now what song should I- Oh oh! I got one!" I begin to play the keyboard which makes my followers send hundreds more pounds in, but when I begin to sing everyone starts sending thousands.

Tord Pov:

"I have a friend-" Tom sings and I can feel my heart pounding from the sudden memory, it's the song! "He's a classy guy that obeys the rules and makes you feel like crap if you don't do it too. He's a volcano of emotions that I somehow live through, the flames he brings on can be cooled too, just like me and you."

Without realizing it, I suddenly sing the next verse, "I may need some help at times, but he isn't exactly the best at advice. He will never be forgotten because of the shit he puts me through-"

Tom finishes the line, "Yes it's true."

"I love him, but I hate him, and I wish he were gone, but he's not," We sing together and I can feel my heart pumping fast. "My friend, anxiety."

"He gives me reasons to die, but also reasons not to cry," Tom sings and I blush, why does he sounds like such a angel?

"He will never be forgotten because of the shit he puts me through," I sing next and Tom looks up at me with a smile.

"Yes it's true," Tom sings with a soft gaze as he continues to play the keyboard.

"My friend," we sing together, harmonizing it. "Anxiety~" Tom finishes off the song on the keyboard and I quickly lean into Toms face, kissing him on the lips which Tom responds by lifting his arm over my neck.

Suddenly the door opens and Edd appears which causes us to stop kissing, but before he can say anything, I say to him, "Do you EVER knock?"

Edd ignores my question and asks, "Matt and I are getting ice cream, you guys wanna come?"

"Doesn't Matt hate ice cream?" Tom asks Edd.

"I really don't know, he keeps changing his mind," Edd responds to Tom and shrugs. "Now you guys coming or not?"

"I'm down," I say and shrug. "I could use the calories."

"Well if Tord's going then that means I have to go huh," Tom says and giggles which makes my heart flutter. Tom turns to the camera and says, "I'm going to go get icecream! If you guys enjoyed the livestream, follow me and check out some of my videos for more music covers and original songs! Bye now!" Tom then ends the livestream, closing the laptop and setting the keyboard aside, he stands up and out of my arms. "Okay we're ready!"

"Great!-" Edd then notices the keyboard. "When did you buy that?"

"Not important," Tom replies and Edd pouts, Tom holds his hand out to me and asks, "Shall we?"

"Pfff," I take his hand and do my best british accent, "We shall."

He pulls me on to my feet and snickers before saying, "Your british accent sucks ass."

"Well your Norwegian accent can suck my dick," I retort as we follow Edd out the door.

"I'll suck your dick," Tom whispers for only me to hear, but Edd ends up hearing anyway.

Edd turns to us and shouts, "I HEARD THAT!!"

"WHY DO YOU CARE?!" I shout back.