Confession

Tom Pov:

I look down at my paper to see it scattered with Tord drawings then look at my other papers to see they're all full of Tord too...

I swear to Jehovah I'm not obsessed... I just seem to draw him when I'm in deep thought and by the fact that all of these papers are filled with Tord, it proves I'm REALLY deep in thought.

I slam my head on my desk and groan loudly from the frustration of no creativity and lack of things to do, I also groan from the fact I slammed my head against my desk, yeah that hurt.

"Honey! I made dinner!" Mom yells from downstairs and I get up from my desk chair with a sigh. "We have a guest too so get out of your pjs and put something nice on!"

A guest? I never heard about this...

I take my pjs off and quickly put on a hoodie and some sweatpants. I would've been told before if it was the Queen of England visiting so I think they'd be fine with me in some simple clothes and not a suit and tie.

I open my door and slowly walk down the stairs. When I see Tord sitting at the dining table I screech and go to run up the stairs again but Dad grabs my hood from out of nowhere and pulls me back down the stairs.

"No wait wait wait! I'm not hungry anymore! Let me go to my room! Please Dad!" I beg my Dad as he drags me across the floor and to the dining table. "I'll clean your car! I'll do the dishes! I'll-I'll even give the neighbors dog a bath! Just PLEASE let me go back to my room!"

"Tom this is your friend that came here tonight to see you because he was worried about you, so you will eat dinner with him here and you will talk to him," Dad says to me.

Dad lifts me up by my hood and places me on a dining chair across from Tords. I quickly hide my hickeys by putting my hood up and looking down at my plate of food, I do this from embarrassment... I'd only let my parents and Edd see my hickeys...

Mom and Dad sit down at the other two seats that face each other and Mom says to me, "Tom your friends already know about the hickeys, you don't have to hide them..."

"It's more complicated than that..." I mumble and blush slightly.

Tord Pov:

I look down at my food from slight disappointment that Tom hasn't forgiven me. I mean.. Why would he have forgave me? I didn't do anything to solve it yet... I guess I just still feel really bad.

I look up at Tom to see him staying in a position that completely hides the hickeys. I don't know why... but I really want to see them...

I had a girlfriend once, but it was when I was too young to have one. Back in Norway when I was ten there was a girl in my school that I liked and apparently she liked me back, so we dated until the beginning of 6th grade.

She was my first kiss, but I never gave her a hickey... So Tom is the first person I've ever given a hickey to, but if we're focusing on Toms gender, then he's my first kiss with a boy...

I.. I guess I just kind of want to see my first hickeys... They're probably really visible on his.. beautiful.. light skin...

"So how popular is Tom at school anyway Tord?" Lily asks me with a smile which snaps me out of my thinking.

"Well ever since Tom performed in the Talent Show he became like a celebrity in our school... He really sounded like a angel on stage... Everyone really loved him... E-Especially me..." I say, looking down with a soft smile and blush coating my cheeks while remembering the performance that made me fall in love. "He... He was really amazing..."