Royal Castle

Third Person Pov:

Okay Julian had lied a tad, he actually moved all of Tom and Tord's stuff into the London castle where they'd be staying now that Tord rules the world. Of course Julian meant it as a happy surprise, but Tord was furious since he knew Tom wouldn't forgive him instantly and shifting to a new area so immediately could cause him incredible stress... but now that everything was planned out, Tord knows he can't do anything about it.

As Tom and Tord walk up the large stairs of the royal castle, Tom says, "I'm really upset with you Tord." with his arms crossed and his head down with a nervous expression.

"I didn't have control over myself Tom-"

"It's not just that, I'm also upset that you killed my best friends and took me away to play royalty at a castle you don't any right to call your own."

"Tom I only ordered for you to come out safe, I had completely forgotten about Edd and Matt at the time because I was just so fixated on you being okay, the soldiers killed them because they didn't see that they were important too," Tord replies and looks up at the giant castle. "And about this place, Julian decided now that I rule the world I should live in the most elegant place out there because I apparently "deserve" it when I never asked for it in the first place."

"You're a idiot Tord," Tord looks to Tom who looks at the castle with a annoyed look. "You can't just let other people take control over you, even if you trust them. Stop being such a coward." Tord exhales and looks ahead again, is he really that much of a pushover?

The door is opened for the two men and they walk in, confetti guns are then shot into the air and a group of servants shout, "Happy taking over the world day!!" Tom looks to the servants and his eyes widen when he realizes that these are all kids from their old high school, he then feels tears prickle the corners of his eyes and he walks away.

Tord looks to Tom and asks, "Tom?" before beginning to follow him, leaving the servants in puzzlement on what they did wrong. Tord follows Tord down the hall and asks, "Tom? Tom what's wrong?"

Tom then silently stops and slowly turns toward Tord with a upset look on his face, he walks over to him and gives him a painful slap that leaves a red handprint on the Norwegian's face.

Tom asks, "You want to know what's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong Tord. Those servants of yours are our friends from all kinds of high schools that you helped become something greater instead of popular kid punching bags, and I just realized how you couldn't have possibly made a entire army lacking advertising without using them to your advantage. You can't just fucking use people because they find you as a idol Tord! It's fucking sick and I didn't know how much worse you could possibly get until now."

"Tom, you may not understand everything right now. But I can promise you that everything will be fine in the end, I have good things planned for the future of the world and you'll really be ha-"

"Everything was fine before Tord! But now everything has gone down to shit and it's all your fault," Tord goes to say something, but Tom interrupts him and says, "I was happy when you were gone." before turning and quickly walking away with tear drops running down his face, leaving Tord stunned from sadness.