Invintation

Tom Pov:

I walk out of music class and down the hall with Tord and Edd by me and talking to me. Matt is in Special Education so he has completely different classes than us and we barely see him because of this. People usually don't like the Special Education kids, but Tord says since Matt is rich and has a good fashion sense people like him anyway.

"Then I said, "Well it's your llama, not mine!" then Stephany fainted!" Edd says, finishing off his funny story which has Tord and I laughing hysterically a final time.

"That's a amazing ending!" I say and wipe a tear from my eye.

"Yeah it is!-"

A girl appears in front of me and interrupts Tord by asking me, "Thomas Thompson! I was wondering if you'd pretty please sing at my party this Friday night!"

I instinctively get shy from this sudden offer and stutter, "I-I don't kn-know..."

"He'd love to!" Edd answers for me.

"Ehh?!" I say in response.

"Great! I'm hoping you could sing this song!" The girl says and holds out a paper to me.

I take the paper and look at it then look up at her again and say, "Beautiful Day?"

"Mhm! It's a pretty song and my sister loves it!" The girl says. "She's only coming to hear you sing this song!"

"Well o-okay..." I say quietly and look down at the paper again, the lyrics are really pretty...

"My address and phone number are on the back of the paper, make sure to be there by 8:00 pm!" The girl says. "My name is Nina if you need me!" The girls turns around and skips away with a small, "Tata!"

Edd turns to me and says, "Tom this is great! This will make you even more known!"

"But I already said I don't like being popular..." I say with disappointment and look down at my music sheet. The paper has the lyrics and the notes for Susan...

Tord places a hand on my shoulder and says to me quietly, "I may not like parties that much, but I'll make sure to come Tom.."

I look up at Tord and ask him, "Really?"

"Definitely," Tord says to me with a soft smile and a tint of blush on his cheeks.

I look down at the paper with a small smile, "Then I guess I'll do my best..."

Tord Pov:

Edd looks at me with a "He likes you" face but it's more of a teasing look than anything. I sigh instead of glaring or saying "Shut up" since I've given up trying to make my love for Tom a secret.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Tom still sees me as just a good friend than anything else... I mean, who would like the shy side character and not the outgoing main character of a love story? He honestly acts much more close to Edd than me, so I bet he likes Edd already...

"We should hurry to class, the halls are already almost empty," Tom says which snaps me out of my saddening thoughts.

"Right.." I say quietly.

Edd looks at me with a worried face and places a hand on my shoulder in a comforting way. I look at him and he mouths, "Don't worry." which I slowly nod to and we follow Tom to our next class.