1

• Dedicated to Any Harry Potter fans out there!!<3

To Love A Death Eater

Chapter 1

I always knew that this day would come. My time to enhance my powers and become a stronger witch. Yes, it is finally time for me to go to Hogwarts; boarding school for witches and wizards alike. This will be my first year going to Hogwarts and since I am sixteen, I automatically go into year six. I'm a little joining the party, I know.

I am a half blood, which simply means that I have one parent instead of two that is a witch or wizard. My father was a wizard so I naturally got his powers handed down to me.

I have known of these magical powers since I was thirteen and my father first had to cast a spell on our house. I had already gained my powers at the time of course, but my father believed that home schooling was a better suit for me at the time.

I've always wanted to go to Hogwarts but haven't been to, like I told you. The stories I have heard are great and hold a lot of details, and they have all been told through the eyes of my cousin Hermione. Yes, the Hermione Granger is my cousin. Lucky aren't I?

"Laila, sweetie, come on. It's time to leave!" I let out a huff as I pack up the last of my belongings.

I take a quick glance around my bedroom. My purple curtains blow in the wind and my I find myself missing home already. I've never been away from home and I'm sure going to miss it. This is my sanctuary. Where I have learned and practiced almost all of my spells and had late night chats with Hermione.

"Coming!" I poke my head out of my door and yell down.

I grab my packed bags from off of the floor and make my way down the stairs. There stands my parents looking as dashing as ever. I smile kindly at them and we all exchange knowing looks before heading outside.

The ride to the train station is only about an hour so as I stare out the window, I barely notice that the time has passes quickly. I'm ready to get away from home to experience new things, but it will be so weird.

We get to the train station and park. My father grabs my bags and we all head inside. I instantly spot Hermione over by the wall for Hogwarts Express and I run over to her. She wraps her arms around me in a tight hug. When we pull away I see my parents talking to her mom and dad, and also two boys standing by her. She seems to see my eye them and says, "Oh! Laila, this is Ron and Harry."

I shake both of their hands and when Harry shakes mine, I happen to notice a glint of something in his eyes. I happen to notice his scar on the right side of his fore head. I gasp and blurt out, "Wait. You are the Harry Potter?"

He nods his head and for some odd reason, I lose all self control and throw my arms around him in a hug. He seems taken back for a second but slowly hugs me back and chuckles. I pull back while blushing and mumble a sorry. He simply nods his head.

"It's quite alright miss." He takes my hand in his grasp and places a chaste kiss on my knuckles. I blush and pull away quickly. I've never been very good around guys. I get all nervous and flustered, but what else would you expect from a home body?

I look to Hermione and find her staring at Ron in awe. So this is the Ron that she constantly speaks of. Stupid girl is afraid to admit her feelings for him and by the way that he is acting around her, I can only guess that he feels the same way. I just shake my head and look away.

The bell signaling that the train has arrived rings and I see kids start to speed forward and walk right through a brick wall. Ah, so that is what they were all standing in line for. I see my parents all bid adieu to Hermione's parents and make their way towards where I stand. I meet them halfway and at once, I am taken into a bone crushing hug. My father pats my head and whispers into my ear, "Good luck."

I thank him, hug him once more, and then move onto my mother. She has tears rolling down her face and I feel sympathetic for her. I pull her into my arms as she starts to cry harder.

"Calm down mother. I will be back home before you know it."

She nods okay and pulls me into her arms once more. I pull away and blow my parents a kiss before saying I love you and following Hermione through the magical wall.

I spot kids rushing everywhere, but I feel confident and not scared for once as I hold on tightly to my luggage and push through the crowds. Before I know what is happening, all four of us are on the train and in a seating box car. I throw all of my luggage up onto the empty racks next to Hermione's and I sigh once I am able to sit.

I hear the three of them laughing, but I just ignore it and say, "Is it always this hectic?"

They all nod yes and Harry speaks.

"You get used to it after awhile. So, anyway, tell me about yourself Laila."

I pull my feet up underneath my body and start from the beginning on how I was home schooled and everything else. Ron seems extremely entertained for some reason while Harry smiles and comments every now and then. Hermione being Hermione, sits there with a book in her hands.

Finally finishing up, I turn to Hermione and ask her where the bathroom is. She whispers the answer to me and I thank her with a nod and make my way down the hall.

I find the bathrooms finally and go inside and do my business. I fix my hair up a bit before stepping out, only to bump right into a person. I look up to see who it is and gasp. His bright eyes lock onto mine and I fight the blush that's slowly coming. I have heard enough stories to know who this person is though, Draco Malfoy himself.

He mumbles a sorry and I am too surprised to respond. I just stand their frozen and then when I come to, I see a hand moving in front of my face. I shake my head and say,
"Oh sorry and it's okay. It was my bad."

He just nods and smirks, giving me this odd look as I walk back to the box car. I find everybody but Hermione asleep and decide that a nap would be good for me too. I grab my jacket from out of my suitcase and push it up against the window before resting my head and falling asleep. I can't wait to get to Hogwarts. This is going to be great! I hope.