Routine Procedure

*warning* this chapter and many others contain detailed depictions of sensitive subjects such as self harm and suicide. If you are struggling with these issues this story may not be for you :)

    When you have the reputation of top student and goody two shoes, its easy to sneak out without anyone suspecting. Her footsteps were light. The only sounds of her escape were the opening and closing of doors. Hermione walked timidly to her destination, a place her, Ron, and Harry discovered a few years ago. She often came here when her emotions became too much for her. And she knew no matter what time of day it was she wouldnt be disturbed. Moaning Myrtle made sure of that.

    Hermione's pace quickened along with her breath as she got closer to the bathroom and let her thoughts race. She was so consumed by everything happening in her head that she didnt notice someone else was out and about that night.

    Hermione entered the bathroom and headed for the sink as she usually did. Myrtle avoided Hermione. The ghost had been yelled at by Hermione several times. So now she just hid when Hermione came around. She let her thoughts consumer her. The tears were flowing now. She doesnt understand her feelings and it scares her. Theres only one thing that calms her down anymore. Hermione pulls out her trusty tool: a blade. She pulled up her sleeve to reveal dozens of red lines. She adds three more. Her breath calms. The tears slow. Hermione stands still, mesmerized by the red droplets hitting the clean sink. Shes so fixated that she doesnt hear the door open behind her.

Authors note:
   This is my first ever story and I really hope you guys enjoy it! The chapters will most likely not be too long but I will update as often as I can!
P.s. I dont really follow the story line too much! This is kindof separate from the events of the books.