Never

Hermione let her self be held for a minute. She regretted it as it happened. She began to feel eyes on her. So many eyes on her. She hated it. She dug her head into dracos chest a little more. She didnt want her friends to see her like this. She knew how angry they would be. They hated Draco. She was supposed to hate him. For stupid reasons, she was supposed to hate him. Hermione wanted everyone to go away. She wanted everything to just stop. It was all too much. Everything hurt. She could feel the tears threatening to fall. Why couldn't everyone go just away? She quickly broke away from Draco and ran off.

    Draco watched her go until he was only looking at the door. He felt terrible. He was just trying to make her feel better, to comfort her. Instead he made everything worse. Draco knew she would tell him later that it wasnt his fault but he knew it was. He looked around the room to see his classmates faces. Harry looked utterly shocked and the weasel looked like he was about to murder draco. He then looked over at his own friends. They looked confused. To be honest they were too stupid to comprehend what was happening. Besides Blaze. He looked unfazed. Draco walked out the door with a thousand eyes following him.

    He knew where she was going. He walked fast. She looked so dead today. She looked like she couldnt handle anything. Draco just hoped he would get there before she did anything. He shoved the door open to see Hermione on the floor about to make another mark. This mark would be different though. There were already about a dozen bloody lines but these were all normal. Not like the one she was about to do. She was going a different way. A way that could kill her.

    "Hermione no!" Draco dove towards her. He knocked the blade out of her hands and pulled her close. She screamed. She cried so loud it hurt his ears. She struggled to reach for her tool but Draco used all his strength to hold her back. He began to rock her while still holding her arms back.

    "Let me go please" Hermione's whispered through her cries. Draco could feel the tears forming. He knew she didnt just mean for him to let go of her arms. He knew her request was to let her die.

    "Never"

Authors note:
Sorry the chapters are so short! I hope you are enjoying the story!