Wishes

It had been a little strange between the two since she had almost left for good. Since he had said how much he cared about her. He hadn't said it all, but enough to make him on edge. He didnt really know why. Hermione had continued to act the same with him and meet with him on a regular basis. Draco still couldnt help but feel he had said too much. Like he was bothering her with his feelings somehow. These were feelings he never felt. He had never seen them either. His household was bleak and cold. There was love ofcourse, more from his mother than his father but love no less. It just wasnt shown. Smiles went even shown all that often. Everyones face showed one expression. Serious. There were no hugs between him and his parents or even between his parents. I guess you could say he didnt have a very good example of what this should be. So he had no idea how to act. He has been trying to act the same as always but he didnt really want to. He wanted to hold her when she wasnt crying. He wanted to see her outside of a bathroom. He wants to hold her hands in the halls. He wanted to kiss her again and again. For the first time in his life Draco wished he had been sorted into a different house.

    Hermione had also been thinking about that night a lot. That kiss, although she quite enjoyed it, was a very small part of the night. What she was going to do wasnt planned. It wasnt a sure thing. She had thought about it a lot in the past and had come close to doing it but never that close. Mostly she had spent the next few weeks trying to peice the night together. It was all there but it was blurry. One minute she was crying and doing her normal nightly routine and the next she was in Dracos arms staring into space. Hermione slightly remembered her screams and crys and Draco holding her arms back from grabbing the blade multiple times. Hermione didn't remember what she was thinking. All she really wants to remember are the words Draco said to her and the way he held her. She wanted to forget what she had almost done and just think about where her and Draco would go from here. She hated that she put him through that horrible night but at least it pushed both of them to show their true feelings.

Sorry it's so short I've been super busy! I will get back to updating often again