12. SCHOOL TOUR.

The tour was boring. Though the facilities of the school we're so developed, I wasn't enjoying the tour like I thought I would. They behaved like I didn't exist, well, Andre behaved like that. Drake and Amber kept on asking me why I kept quiet, but all I said was, "Nothing." Andre didn't even take a glimpse of me. The three of them where in the front while I was at  their back. Anytime we entered a new place, I just rested on a wall until they were through with showing her around. The tour wasn't only within the building, we had to take a cart to the other buildings and places in the premises of the school, we went to the indoor basketball court,

The football stadium

The soccer/baseball stadium, and many other places. Finally we were through and we went back to our building. We were in the elevator when Andre decided to make me feel left out....on purpose.

"So Amber, did you enjoy the tour?" He asked.

"Yess it was amazing, there are soooooo many places in this school."

"Yup. I can't believe we pulled it off under thirty minutes." Drake added.

Andre just kept on saying things that happened during the time when they had a combined class this morning, making me quiet. As soon as the elevator dinged and opened we all went out. I was fed up with his behavior and I wanted to storm back to my class but Drake stopped me.

"Where are you going to Gabriella." Drake softly spoke to me, making me stop in my tracks and I spun around to see him.

"Let's all go to the Cafeteria, you must be really hungry." Amber added.

I hesitated for a bit. I was about to say something but Andre beat me to it.

"You can force her, if she doesn't want to eat then, it's her own business." He said in a bored expression.

My eyes widen with fury.

"Dude what the hell? Since this morning your attitude to her hasn't been good. Both of you were fine yesterday but what happened?" Drake looked annoyed.

I managed to oppress my anger a little bit. "I...I......I need some air, excuse me." I passed him and went to the elevator then raised my finger slowly and pressed the button but something stopped me.

No....This isn't the way Gabriella Dalmonte handles situations like this, she doesn't show sadness and hurt. Instead, she fights fire with fire.

My subconscious reminded me.

I turned to face him. "You really must have been hurt by my rejection for you to act this way." I came closer to him, I could feel those parks generating in my body again but I fought against them. "Probably no girl has been able to stand you up." I smirked at him. "You seriously think that I'm a fool that surrenders her body to you? Think again. I'm not. I'm not like those bimbos you hang out with, probably like that bitch, Khloé. I am very different. I like how my rejection hurt you, and I love the way I bruised your mighty ego. Do what ever you want to make me feel hurt, I don't give a shit." I pressed the elevator button and it opened immediately. I entered inside and watched Andre's dumbfounded face until the elevator closed. I sighed heavily.

I felt hurt, really really hurt. But I had to present myself to him that I wasn't.

I started to wonder, what if I actually did kiss him? What would have happened?

Through that I started reminiscing his touch, his soft pink lips that brushed the side of my ear, the way his fingers trailed down to my waist area, the time when he was whispering things to my ear.