61. CROCODILE?

NINE HUNDRED READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SO SO HAPPY💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

GABRIELLA'S POV:

"Gabriella I don't mean that! Please can you just sit down and hear what I mean?" He tried to fight his way to me but I ignored him.

"No! If you really think putting up this fucking calm and poop act well you are so damn wrong!"

"Gabriella please just sit down."

"You can't tell me what to do!" I snapped at him.

"Fine then stand, all I want you to do is to just listen please." He pleaded.

"What?" I  folded my arms.

"What I meant was that I wanted us—"

"Us?" I rose my brow.

"Me and you."

"Still the same thing."

"I want........us..to go back to what we were before all these drama started.

"You mean when we were enemies?" I gave him a stern look.

"No I mean way before that. Remember the first time we met?"

"Yeah I do, I bumped into you and some nameless bimbo.....she was a bimbo right?" I placed my hands on my waist.

He heaved a sigh that answered my question, yes. "That was a long time ago."

"Doesn't matter."

"Look I just want to start over. I don't like how one minute we're getting along and that same minute, we end up fighting."

I sat down and gazed at him deeply.

"Let's be friends....with nothing added."

I was silent a bit then spoke. "I can't do that. How can I make a stranger my friend? For what I know you could be a serial killer." I gave a small smile and he returned me a dashing grin.

"Strangers are the friends you haven't met yet. And I'm definitely not a serial killer. But I do want to know your name." He said as we acted like we just met for the first time.

"Why should I tell you my name when I don't know yours and anything about?" I smirked a little.

"Fine then, Hi, my name is Andre. André Domenico Vincenzo Lombardi. I'm seventeen years old and I'll be turning eighteen in a month or two. I have three blood sisters, two of them are annoying but the other is an Angel. Then I have three brothers that aren't related to me in anyway but I grew up with them so I consider them my brothers. We technically grew up like quadruplets. I'm the captain of RAA'S football team. I'm an Engineering student and my goal is to study Marine Engineering in Harvard University. I'm pretty sure that all the Lombardies both males and females in my family has studied there since they created it three hundred and eighty three years ago. So it's technically mandatory for me to school there including Andrea, Audrey and Amelia. My dream in this life is to be the head of the Lombardi Business Empire and run the Lombardi Transnational Holdings Corporation. I'm from an Italian family, we come from the Northern area of Italy. To be more specific, we come from Lombardy where it's capital is known as Milan. Uhh Out of everyone in my family I love my Grandfather Alakai, my Uncle Nate, my little sister Amelia, and my cousin Jasemeil the most 'cause they understand me more. Oh and I can't deny, I have a thing for Hispanic girls with hot temper. Especially those that are Mestizas." He winked at me.

I let out a small chuckle. "Hey Andre nice to meet you.....I guess. I'm not going to tell you my name because you're still a stranger and for what I know, all these that you told me can be a lie and probably you're a serial killer or a hitman, or one of those jobless boys that are obsessed with me just because I'm the daughter of two multibillionaires but I ignore them and now they keep on sending death threats to my Instagram account." I smirked at his shocked face. He really thought I'll make this easy for him?....Oh he is so wrong!