20. RIDE ON ME.

Ok so like I just wanted to update today, even though I wrote on my message board that I won't, due to tiredness, but because for the love I have for y'all, I just put the shit aside and updated for you guys. Hope you enjoy the chapter 💖💖💖💖💖

"Exactly who are you? You are just Andre Lombardi, an Eagle student with a bruised ego."

-Gabriella Dalmonte.

GABRIELLA'S POV:

"Kevin please do tell me if you're planning on holding her hand all night." Andre said through his gritted teeth.

"Do you have a problem with that?" He smirked at Andre who was looking like he was about to pounce on him.

"No, but I do." I said in a bitchy tone.

"Feisty little one, aren't you?" He lets go of my hand.

I held my hand as I looked at him with a glare.

"Can we enter the ride now?" I said annoyed and a tat bit impatient as I moved closer to the ride.

"Why do you want to ride on that, when you can ride on me?" Kevin winked at me.

Anger reigned in my body as soon as I heard that.

Andre was about to make a move but Drake held his arm. "Don't." Drake said calmly and Andre groaned.

I faced at Mr. Lombardi with questioning eyes, but as soon as he saw them, he evaded my eyes.

I faced Kevin and said the words to his hearing. "Because Kevin, this can actually make me scream."

His whole face slumps and the perverted look on him disappeared.

Kylie, Andrea, Scarlet, and DJ laughed so hysterically, adding pain to Kevin's wounds which I proudly I gave him.

"Burn!" DJ said and continued with his laughter.

I smirked at him then entered the ride and to the first seat in the front.

"I call back!" DJ said as he then Scarlet entered.

"Middle!" Andrea said and Kylie followed her.

"Awwee. I'm alone." I pouted. "Drake what are you waiting for?" I said to him.

"Nahh, I'll pass. I've been riding this stuff since my dad bought it last week Friday, it's getting old. And I want to video all of you screaming.

"Ughhhhhhhh Drake, you can do that later. Another time. Just enter dude." Scarlet said."

"Don't spoil the fun dude." DJ said.

"C'mon Drakey Blakey." I did puppy eyes at him.

Realization hits me.

Dammit he won't enter again.

His face looks so angry.

I wanted to laugh so hard. "Drake I'm so sorry." I couldn't hold it anymore, I let it all out and the people on the ride followed to laugh.

Drake hates when people call him Drakey Blakey, the same way Jake hates when people call him Jake Wakey. I found out it was Wes that gave them the nicknames.

Drake walked away angrily to the thingie that will make the ride start.

"Any of them can enter the ride. Andre why don't you sit near G." Scarlet suggested.