91. LOST HAPPINESS.

GABRIELLA'S POV:

"Why can't you see you're making a big mistake and you're hurting both you and him?! You're using him!" Scarlet flung her arms in the air hysterically.

"Oh God! For the nth time Scarlet, I'm not using Daniel! What do you want me to do? I shouldn't move on? I should keep on sulking about him even though I still am?! Scarlet you have to fit into my shoes for once....he used me. Can't you see that?"

She got infuriated when I told her this morning that Daniel and I have been seeing each other that she had to drive to my house to scold me.

"Why would you think he's using you?......I think you need glasses to see the truth for yourself." She got angrier.

"Scarlet it is the truth!"

"And who told you it's the truth?" She folded her arms and looked at me sternly.

"Andrea told m—"

"Andrea is just scared of losing someone again to André and that's the truth! She can't see that her brother has changed....for good!"

"For God's sake Scar! I was a game."

"Game?!" She scoffed. "So you don't believe when he said he had feelings for you?"

"Of course not! Although I wished it was real but unfortunately it's not and that hurts so much." I sat on the bed wearily. "He doesn't have feelings for me and he has never cared for me. Everything was a lie." My voice became weaker.

"He has never cared huh?!.....That's what you think. I can't believe I'm doing this but...." She brought out her phone from her pocket and started tapping on it. "....it seems you've forgotten about this right?" She showed me a picture.

My eyes widened. "H-how did you get that?" I snatched the phone from her and looked at it intently. It was the same picture that I was so scared about. The picture of me and Daniel in the boy's bathroom. The picture that those three guys took. The picture I was so scared about it reaching the hands of my family. It was an almost kiss, just a mere kiss, but what can cause a scandal making the tabloids go nuts.

"Tell me Gabriella, did anyone trouble you the next school day after that party?" She asked.

"N-n-no?" I said like a little child.

"Did you see the picture anywhere?" She questioned.

"No, I didn't, I actually forgot about it." I answered.

"How do think it's possible for you to not see it anywhere?"

"I don't know Scar, I don't know."

"That was all André's plan. He made the three of them to bring down and delete the pictures for good and they did it immediately without hesitation. He used his power and authority just for your own happiness. To see you smile and not cry. And here you are saying he doesn't care about you, then if he doesn't then explain this act. C'mon Gee, explain!"

"André actually did that for me?" I questioned rhetorically.

I can't believe he did that for me. This.....is so.......confusing!

He still played you Gaby.

A voice popped up in my head.

"Scar.." I cleared my throat. "I am uhh thankful for what he did but it still won't change my idea about him—"

And with that, she stormed out of my room and banged the door.

I broke down in tears as I fell to the floor. I just couldn't hold it anymore. These tears were for anger and frustration and confusion. Yes, I was confused, I was so confused and I was tired of crying.