70. HEAR ME OUT.

Sorry, forgot to put this in the previous chapter, above, we have the face of Scarlet Miller.

GABRIELLA'S POV:

"Gaby don't worry, their rage will eventually die. They're just angry." She said but I wasn't too sure of that. She knocked on the door. "Jake please open the door, we need your help. Jake please."

"I'll open the door, only if she leaves." His voice was filled with irritation and extreme annoyance.

"Jake why are you saying that, Jake please just let us in and hear what we have to say." Scarlet pleaded with him and after some seconds. I saw his angry face and his beautiful jet black hair.

His face wasn't like how I knew. It wasn't the same smiling Jake Walia I knew. This one was stern. Very stern like my Commerce Teacher.

Scarlet passed him first then followed by me. When I made eye contact with him, he shot me a cold glare to my sad face.

"Jake I -" I wanted to talk but he rose his finger to shut me up.

"Don't bother." He stated then went to where Drake and Wes was - the mini bar.

"What's she doing here?" Drake spoke in an arrogant manner and Wes' eyes shot up to me.

"Drake we need your help. All of you." Scarlet said as she went to them.

"With what exactly?" Wes stood up and came to us.

"Where is André?" Scarlet said.

"And why are you asking?" Drake was referring to Scarlet but was looking at me.

"'Cause I want to know. I want to meet him." I finally gained the courage to speak to them.

"Why?" Drake asked in a cold tone.

"I want.......No, I need to talk to him."

Drake chuckled nastily. "So after everything you said. You still want to talk to him. Sorry darling but he doesn't want to see your face let alone speak to you."

"I'm not surprised that doesn't want to see me but I just need to talk to him."

"But I don't want you talk to or speak to him. You caused him pain and I don't tolerate when pain is inflicted on my brother. Now please leave."

"Drake I'm sorry. I-I-I wasn't thinking straight. I-"

"Do you ever think straight? Never in the seventeen years of my life have I ever seen André care about a female specie the way he cares about you, not even his own mother, Aunt Anna. But you just threw him away like trash. I know my brother can be an asshole sometimes and I know he's heartless and arrogant and a chic magnet but Gabriella it doesn't give you the right to indirectly say he raped you....." Oh God he's really angry. What should I do now?! "You accused him of having AIDS, how dare you Gabriella? How dare you treat my brother like that?" He spoke in such a calm but dangerous tone. "You're the one that is cruel. André isn't as tough as he pretends to be. The inside of him is the exact opposite of him. He's been through so much and you're adding more pain to-"

"Stop! Just stop okay!" I clasped my ears with my hands. "It's enough! I don't want to hear more. I-I I know, I know I did bad. I wasn't thinking at that point. I was mad. Really mad. I know it's my fault but how would you feel if you wake up on a bed that's not yours and unknown to you, without any fucking piece of material on you? And you can barely remember a thing from the past night. How would you feel huh? Huh?! Tell me! I know I'm cruel but you cannot blame me. I'm heartless because I was born that way. What do you expect from me when it runs through my genes. Bottom line is I'm sorry. Can't you just forgive me? I don't like how you're all mad at me. I mean c'mon? What happened to me being you guys' little sister? The elder brothers aren't supposed to scold their little sister. By the way, with or without your help, I'm finding my Dré. And if you think that I am going to fucking obey you if you say that I should stay away from your brother then you are so damn wrong 'cause I am Gabriella and I do not listen to people's command. You should know that so fuck off." With that, I dragged I turned on my heels and headed for the door but them Wes spoke.

"King's Gym."

I turned and looked at him then to Drake as he spoke also.

"I'll drive."

We got to the place. The building was shaped in to a big and humongous black dumbbell. And in the middle was written KINGDOM. We took the elevator and arrived at the floor André is in. I'm guessing. It was filled with many people, mostly males and in the middle of the floor was a big ring. It was either a wrestling or a boxing ring. There were many people around it as two guys were in the ring.

Wait.......

That's my Dré!

He was fighting with one dude. Wait is he fighting with him?

It was just as if Wes read my mind. "They aren't fighting. He's just taking lessons. That's his coach, as you can see he's punching the boxing punching pad." He said and my eyes concentrated on the pads.

"Oh." Is all I say.

I watched his every movement as he sexily punched the pads and did so defensive kicks. Fuck, he's so fucking hot. Just look at those abs. I wish I could just touch and kiss everyone of them. His jawline looked so sharp it could cut of paper. His hair, oh my Gosh how I missed running my fingers through it. Some of his locks balanced on his forehead. And those lips, ohhhh those lips of his that could make a girl run mad in pleasure. I was suddenly turned on.

Great!

Gabriella you're here to apologize, not to have sex with him.

Ughh! I was suddenly frustrated! Great going Mr. Lombardi.

All of a sudden, his eyes met with mine. He was stunned so much so that he stopped fighting me. His Hazel orbs held surprise, a hint of happiness anger, hurt.

I need to resolve this.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading.........