56. SHE'S MINE.

I don't know if its good but just bear with me. School has been a pain in the ass.

ANDRE'S POV:

"What in bloody hell?!" I said as I marched to him and grabbed his brown locks while dragging him to the floor then gave him a resounding punch on his jaw making him fall flat on the floor.

I dragged him up and punched his face.

"Who gave you the right to touch her?!" I punched him again.

"How dare you touch my girl?!"

Punch!

"Did you kiss her?!" I roared at him.

"Y-y-y-y-yes." He answered timidly.

I couldn't feel anything but anger at that point. He kissed her! He fucking kissed her!

Fucking shit!

"How dare you kiss her?!"

Punch!

"How dare you lay your fucking lips on her?!"

Punch!

"She's mine!"

Punch!

"Only mine!"

Punch!

"MY...GIRL!"

Punch!

"She was telling you to stop and you didn't listen you fucking bastard!......She was screaming for help because of you!.....Better say your last prayers you ass, cuz' I'm killing you tonight. I will kill you and I will go to jail with a smirk on my face. I will be set free cuz' with the Lombardi name, you can get away with anything. While you will rot in the eighteenth level of hell!"

I was burning with rage with my bloody fist.

I realized something. She hasn't said a single word. I gazed at her. She was just there laying on the bed, so quiet.

That's unusual.

I rushed to her and saw her eyes were closed. Fear laced my body with a tight grip. Shit! I placed my head on her chest to hear her heart beat, it was still beating. Relief rushed down my face. Thank God she was just unconscious. I faced his bleeding face with a cold glare and questioned him. "What did you do to her?"

He didn't answer me as he kept on shouting in pain. I  kicked his stomach. Hard. "What did you do to her?!" I wanted to kick again but he stopped me.

"Alright I'll tell you!" He said as he held my foot. I quickly let go. "I hit her so....so that she wouldn't talk or scream so that.......s-s-so that I can get away with her and through that she became weak but still she was shouting and struggling so I strangled her. I-I-I-I just choked her out. She's just unconsci—"

"You bastard!" I kicked his face and I went to Gabriella. "Gaby! Baby don't worry. Andre's here." I was about to carry her but then I realized that I couldn't carry her with bloody hands and especially if the blood was owned by him.

I looked around the room and saw there was a door. I hope it's a bathroom. I thought.

I ran to the door and opened it. It was!

After washing my hands thoroughly, I carried her beautiful unconscious body in my arms and ran to the hallway and to the stairs that led to the living room.

As I went down the stairs, people were looking at me as I heard voices from every corner but they didn't dare to say it to my face.

I didn't need to tell them, they all shifted for me to pass as I went down. I reached the floor and all eyes were on me as I walked through the crowd with her. The boys immediately came to me.