36. PROMISE ME.

GABRIELLA'S POV:

I splashed the cold water on my face. I splashed again. I splashed again and again.

"You tryna drown your self?" A voice spoke.

I got startled that I moved back from the sink.

"Easy there." She said and I saw it was Andrea.

"Oh." I heaved a sigh of relief. "It's just you."

"May I ask you something?" She said to me.

"Sure go ahead." I wiped my face with my white hanky.

"Do you have feelings for my brother?"

"Wha???" I was shocked to the point I thought I heard wrong.

"You heard me." She spoke slowly. "Do you like Andre Lombardi?" She placed her hands on her hips.

"Uhhhh no. I-I don't."

"You don't like him or you don't know if you like him, which one?" She said to me as she walked towards me.

"I don't like him." I said.

"You sure?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah I don't."

"Alright. I just came to tell you that Andre is heartless. He can make you feel like you're his Queen and you're the most special girl in the world but deep down, he just wants to get in your pants and when he's done....He's done. Completely done with you. Be careful with him. I advice you to stay away from him. I don't want you getting hurt, especially by him. And Gabriella after this warning and you still hang around with him and you become his fuck buddy, just know, the deep friendship we share, I will shatter it into a billion pieces without hesitation. I've seen many girls get hurt, heartbroken by my brother and those girls were my friends. Because of him, they all destroyed their relationship with me. And that hurt me to the core. Scarlet is the only one who was and is able to still be my friend after what he did to her. She's still able to laugh and smile when he's around. She's still about to talk to him casually though the pain is eating her alive every single second they spend with each other."

"What did Andre do to her?"

"Scarlet is my childhood friend.  And I knew from small that she had a great crush on Andre. She was one of the many girls that had a crush on him. During our final term in Sophomore year, Andre found out through Courtney. Courtney told him that she has liked him since they were little and one day wishes the both of them could be boyfriend and girlfriend. That night there was a party at my house. I don't remember how Scarlet got drunk and I also don't remember how Andre got drunk. That night they were all over each other. Touching each other, kissing each other. I didn't trust my brother so I went everywhere they went until Drake called me away and stole my attention. After some hours and I remembered about the both of them, I searched the whole house but they were no where to be seen. I panicked, I called both of their phones but they were all switched off. I gave up. The next morning in school, I saw Scarlet, but she was with Andre, they were both making out on the Royalties' Table. She was always with him. Talking, laughing, kissing. Until one week later, Scarlet walked to the Royalties' table and saw a girl on his lap and she was kissing him. Scarlet was so heartbroken that she broke down in tears.

***

A year Ago.....

ANDREA'S POV:

"Why are you kissing her?" She sobbed.

Andre looked at her. "What? Why are you crying?"

"What do you mean what? And how do you expect me to behave when I see my own boyfriend kissing another girl?!" She shouted as she sobbed.

THE NEW GIRLOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara