77. SO HE'S BACK!

GABRIELLA'S POV:

"What? What did I do?" Natasha said as she saw the girls were giving her a weird look.

"What does she mean?" I suddenly got tensed. I don't really like people talking of my virginity.

"I'll tell you, I have no idea why they're so scared to say it." Natasha turned to me and showed off her accent. Sometimes I kinda envied it, I mean seriously, I didn't get a Spanish accent, neither did I get an Italian accent! I wonder if Californians has an accent, if they do then I didn't get that to! "Soooo like, our rule is like, if our newbie is still a virgin, she has to like wear white, until someone takes her virginity, then, she can wear a black robe. Yeah."

'Okay that is the most stupidest rule I've ever heard in the fifteen years of my f-u-c-k life.'

Was what I wanted to say.

"But that's no problem 'cause Daniel's there." Andrea said and they giggled, except for Scarlet.

As expected.

"Daniel?" My eyes widened. "....no way, Daniel's just a friend. A good friend." I said hopefully destroying any dirty thought in their little minds.

"Yah, right." Andrea said and smirked. "C'mon don't deny it. I see they way he looks at you. How he tried to make advances with you..."

"No, I don't think so." I shook my head in disagreement.

Daniel and I can only be friends. Even when we were going on dates, I didn't feel any chemistry growing, just plain friendship. But what I was feeling and what was going through my mind was André Lombardi. Only him. I basically compared Daniel to André throughout the date, well in my mind. I later realized that they were world opposite - even in habits.

Andre rakes his hair with his fingers when he's either trying to calm down his anger, frustrated, tired or anything while Daniel, he scratches the nape of his neck.

André likes hot and spicy food while Daniel prefers well, not hot and spicy.

André hates Biology with utmost passion while Daniel loves Biology. I remember a time like that, in the middle of the night when Andre called me complaining and ranting about a dream he had and he was a Biology teacher in some all boys public school. Yeah I know, he sometimes can be a big baby but y'know, it's kinda cute.

Ughhhh! Gabriella what is wrong with you, you're supposed to be angry with him, remember - Chloe!

Yeah right! I really need my brain to take control right now and not my heart.

We took a lot of pictures with me in my robe and posted them online. We partied, partied, partied, partied tiiiill when Andrea was dancing crazily, she bumped into her mom's favorite and expensive vase from her spring vacation in Bali making it fall from the stand and shatter with the roses in the mist of the broken vase, according to her, that's the only real one in the world and it's worth a lot of money.

The breaking of the vase made her sober....finally!

I was expecting her to start freaking out or something but what came out of her mouth, I couldn't believe it.

She stared at it on the floor intently with her hands on her hips. After some seconds of gazing, she spoke. "Mehh, I'll just blame it on André." She said and everyone laughed and then followed.