121. ACT.

GABRIELLA'S POV:

Everyone in the party was dressed beautifully in evening black outfits, from the elegant silky dinner gowns which some swept the floor - unlike mine, to the Armani and Emperio black suits along with the bow ties and the other type of tie which name I do not remember at this moment. Probably because of tension and nervousness. The theme color of the party was pure black in formal evening dresses. Mrs. Lombardi said that Andrea told her that Black was his favorite color so.....

I wore a black colored ena mini body hug dress from the fashion home - Fashion Nova. The main hem of the dress was on my thigh - lower thigh to be exact. I actually got it online and thankfully, I bought I with my own money and not Dré's. Along with the long diamond earrings, as for my stilettos, stole my mom's.

 Along with the long diamond earrings, as for my stilettos, stole my mom's

I was seated alongside Mrs. Priyanka and Mr. Jai Patal - Jake's mother and father, Audrey and Amelia was supposed to sit with their parents but they wanted to sit with me for some reason. André's grandparents - Alakai and Ayesha Lombardi we're also there too

You know it's cute how all of their names start with an 'A'. From their grandparents - Alakai and Ayesha, to their parents - Andrew and Anna, and now them - André, Andrea, Audrey and Amelia.

When I was talking to Mrs. Patal, I felt this feeling inside of me - like-like I...I have known her...I mean I knew her. It's the same feeling I've been having for the whole Lombardi family and their close friends. Along with this feeling came a very unbearable headache by the right side of my head. Just like when we were climbing the stairs of his Uncle's plane. I shrugged off the deep feeling in my heart and continued to pay attention to Mrs. Patal.

"Where is André by the way?" She asked as she looked at the empty seat near me which was supposed to be occupied by him but unfortunately he wasn't there.

Earlier on his Grandfather and him left the table. Mr. Lombardi Snr. wanted to introduce him to some....people, maybe friends of his Grandpa.

"He left you all alone." She heaved a sigh. "That my nephew, he is....I do not even know how to explain him. Come, let's go and find him so that I scold him for leaving you." She stood up.

"At least I had you guys to keep me company." I smiled at her and André's Grandma. Her husband left with André also.

"Yes but it's wrong how he's been keeping you here for so long. Come let's go."

"We'll take care of Italy." Amelia chimed.

"No, Diamond." Audrey argued.

"Italy is way much better."

"Diamond is way better!"

"I'll take care of them." Their grandma chuckled at their bickering.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I must say that your dress is absolutely amazing." I said to her while we went upstairs to see if he was in the crowd up.

"Thank you my dear. It really suits me right?" She posed with a smile and I laughed.