76. KIDNAPPED!

ANDRÉ'S POV:

I came back to the Mansion around 12:24pm and I was greeted by our Italian Butler, Mr. Luca. I was only going to drive around the Estate but decided to take a detour. I went out and drove around.

"Are my parents still home?" I asked him.

"No Sir. They left immediately after breakfast this morning." He said and my mood got lighted.

"That's a relief." I muttered. "What about Audrey and Amy?" I asked.

"They aren't here. Mr. Lodovico, one of your Grandfather's chauffeur came and took them to where your Grandparents resides in Hidden Hills."

"That's good."

I went straight to the West Wing where my bedroom was located and entered.

I heaved a sigh. A whole weekend in here. I better get cozy.

GABRIELLA'S POV:

My eyes slowly opened and I saw I was in a dark room or place. I looked at myself and realized I was tied up to a chair with a rope. Even my mouth was tied with a white hanky. I felt the pile of sweat on my forehead. My arms ached from being tied at the back. Have I been tied for too long?

Wait..........where am I?

And.........how did this happen?

Blurry images came to my mind and slowly, I remembered!

Oh my God! I've been kidnapped!

I tried to scream for help but I wasn't able to because they tied my mouth.

I tried to struggle for release but I was too weak and tired.

I went to the gym with an empty stomach. One day I'm going to kill myself.

"Mmmmmmm!" I tried to speak but the clothed prevented me.

"Remove the hanky from her mouth. Let her speak." I heard a voice speak with command.

A person came from my back and removed it from my mouth.

"Someone help! Please somebody! Anybody!" I screamed and ended up losing all my strength.

"There is no use screaming. No one will be able to hear you." The same voice spoke.

"Why did you kidnap me?! I swear you're a very big fool that made a very big mistake in kidnapping me. I belong to a very powerful Italian and Mexican family. Even though he's gone, people still cower in fear when I call my Father's name. I don't think you would want to mess with me. When they find out about this, with just a snap of their fingers, you'll be in jail and you will fucking rot in there."

"Shut up!"

"How dare you kidnap me?! Do you know this is infringement again my rights and it is very well punishable by law!" I quoted for the fucker.

"Shut up! Do not speak to me like that or else I'll cut off your tongue." The person said.

"Try it and I swear I will feed your two fucking balls to my crocodiles." Yeah, I own crocodiles, they live in my private island in Monaco. It was a birthday present from my Italian Grandad when I was two. I was so stupid that time, asking for crocodiles and an island. I haven't even see them since I was four.

Suddenly, a person with a long robe with a hood came to me with a candle that showed a little light in the dark place. I tried to see the person's face but from above the lips and up were covered.

"Don't test my patience young girl!" This time I realized the voice was feminine, and softer.

What the?