128. NOSTALGIA.

GABRIELLA'S POV:

As he drove, I got a VN from Natasha.

What again?

I put on my airpods and played the voice note.

"Gaby I know how crazy André is over you so make sure he puts on a rubber before getting into the main action okay?! It'll be cute if we have little Gabriella and André running around but let's save that for later am I right Scar?"

What the......fuck?

Little Gabriella?

Aww hell no!

I listened to the next one.

"Yo Gaby, by the way, that was Andrea. And this is Scarlet. We raided Nat's phone."

"Don't have babies!" A pitchy voice said........KYLIE!

I removed my airpods immediately and dug both my phone and airpod into my bag then heaved a stressful sigh.

"Main action huh?" He smirked at me.

My eyes dilated in horror. "You heard that?"

"Yup. Seems your airpods are spoilt or something." He chuckled. "Babies....babies." He teased me.

"Stop it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You want to get Ice Cream?" He said to me.

"It's not yet late. Let's take a detour."

"But—"

"Let us go." He cut me off.

***

"I think I'm stupid." He said and I looked at him. We left the Ice cream shop and I don't know why he said we should go to his house. I don't know why I even agreed to go with him.

"You think?"

"I know. I know I'm immature. But-But it's still your fault."

"My fault?" I said shocked.

"Yes. You don't trust me. And trust is the basis of all relationship." He said and I bit my tongue.

"But André you also don't trust me." I argued.

"Who said that?"

"I did. You don't trust me. You don't trust me with a guy. Whether it's Drake or it's Daniel or DJ or Peter, Dylan or even Mr. Stephan — my new Government teacher."

"You know the reason for Daniel and as for that Stephan guy—"

"Mr. Stephan." I corrected him.

"As for that Stephan guy." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I see the way he looks at you, I don't like it." He shook his head in disapproval.

"André he's my teacher. And are you trying to call him a pervert?"

"It's not as if he's old or something. He's 21.

"Let's not even talk about that guy." He took my hand and made me sit on him. "Of course I trust you." He tucked a lock of hair behind my ear and let his fingers trail on my cheek, down to my chin where he held it. "I just don't trust those assholes." He bent his head and kissed my chest then rested his face on my neck. "I'm sorry." He mumbled as he nuzzled my neck.

"I'm sorry too. I don't like us fighting." I said and hugged him making him snake his arms around my waist, still with me sitting on him.

"I don't also like us fighting." He kissed my neck and nibbled on my earlobe and I moaned.