62. BOYFRIEND?!

GABRIELLA'S POV:

"I'm not drunk! I just took ice cream." I defended my self.

"Yah! An ice cream with 8.5% of alcohol!"

I started laughing uncontrollably. "You're so cute when you're shocked. I have a very cute boyfriend. Too bad your careless, I'm mean seriously, who let's their girlfriend get drunk twice in a night?" I said and turned around happily as I walked away.

ANDRE'S POV:

Shit!

Fucking Shit!

I can't believe she's drunk again. Twice in a night!

Dammit!

Mr. Greene could have checked before giving us the cups. Thank God mine wasn't alcoholic.

I looked up and saw she wasn't there anymore.

"Gabriella." I called her name but she didn't answer, neither did she appear. "Gabriella!" I called again as I looked around. She was nowhere to be found.

I ran further into the secluded street but she wasn't there. Oh my God I can't believe I lost her! Her brothers will kill me! Not only them but Scarlet and Kylie. Andrea would have my head for breakfast tomorrow.

Without warning some maniac jumped on me making me lose my balance and we both fell to the floor.

"Shit!" I tried to stand up but the stranger was on me. "What the fuck!" I shouted as the maniac kissed my temple continuously.

"You're my Knight! My amazing Knight!" I recognized the voice immediately.

"Gabriella?!" I tilted my head and looked back at her.

She was frowning. "Ughh...why are you calling me that?"

"Isn't that your name?......now get the fuck off me."

"Don't talk to your girlfriend that way." She warned.

"Girlfriend?!?!" I freaked out and she went off me.

"Yessss." She sat on the ground. "I'm your girlfriend and you're my boyfriend." She grinned. She was really out of her little mind.

I sat up straight. "I'm not your boyfriend." And with those words, she started beating my chest.

I tried to stop her but no way. "How can you say that?!.....why do you like hurting me?!" She pinned my hands to the floor and hovered all over me. She smirked as she thought she was in control. I didn't want to burst her bubble by turning her to the floor so I let her. "I am your girlfriend whether you like it or not...say yes?"

"No." I troubled her.

She rolled her eyes, well you have no choice. You're my boyfriend. And as my boyfriend, you have to make up a name that you will call me that no one has called me before. A very sweet name."

"You mean like sweetheart?" I asked her.

"No you fool!" She slapped my chest. "I mean a special nickname."

"Fine then what do you want me to call you?"

"I don't know you nitwit! You have to come up with it."

"What about you? Will you come up with a name for me?"

"Yessss. In fact, I have one. No one has called you before." She giggled.

An old couple walking across the street looked at us weirdly.

Gabriella shot them a stare. "What?" She asked and they looked away and continued walking.