144. BROTHERLY.

COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE🙃💛.

GABRIELLA'S POV:

I walked into the kitchen and wasn't expecting to see a stranger ....a hot and shirtless stranger eating an apple to be exact.

This two am in the morning, who the hell is he??

Oh Jesus what if it's a robber?!

Wait a robber in sweatpants? Eating an apple he stole from the fridge?

I must be dreaming. So which means I'm dreaming while walking, and my eyes are opened, HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!

SUPER COOL!

But in case if I cause world danger like how it is in cartoons, let me go back to sleep.

As I turned and was about to walk away, i have no idea how I bumped into some utensils on the wall.

“Who are you?” The stranger's voice startled me and I grabbed a frying pan as a defense weapon, holding it as though it was a sword as I shifted back slowly.

“Dont even move.” I glared at him.

For a minute he stared at me with amusement and I could see he was trying to hold his laughter.

“You remind me of Rapunzel.”

“What?” I creased my forehead.

“You know, with the whole pan stuff she was doing when she captured Flynn Rider and tied him to a chair with her witch hair.”

“Okay first of all. His name was Eugene and second of all... Rapunzel's hair wasn't witch hair, it was magic!”

“Sorcery.” He ate from the apple.

“No, magic.”

“Mehh... sorcery, magic, it's the same thing, so...witch hair.” He shrugged.

“What is wrong with—”

“How old are you?” He rose his brow.

“Not your business but since you're so eager to know...I don't mean to brag but..” I flipped my hair to the side in excitement as I was about to say my age. “I'm sixteen years old. Two years in becoming a full grown ADULT! Beat that!”

“You're wearing flip flops designed and decorated with uncountable flowers meant for a six year old girly child.” He folded his arms as I looked at the flip flops...he was right.

“Well it doesn't matter! Who are you and what are you doing here? Talk before I hit you with this pan.”

“I should be the one asking you those questions. What are you doing at my house?”

“Your house, this is my—”

“Why are the two of you still awake by this time?”

We both turned back and saw it was Mr. Dalmonte, guess the noise woke him up.

“Who is he?”

“Who is she?”

Both I and the stranger asked my father at the same time.

There was confusion and hesitation on his entire face at that point as he looked at the two of us, contemplating on what to say.

“Umm...can we talk about this later? It's very late.” He gave a stupid and flimsy excuse that I wasn't taking.

“NO.” I told him. “You’re telling me now. Who..is..he?”

“Fine. Both of you take a seat.” He said and we automatically did. We both went to the island and sat on the chairs while he stood opposite us.