30. SPEAK OF THE DEVIL.

GABRIELLA'S POV:

"It's a love triangle!"

"For the last time Elena it is not!"

"Yes it is."

"No it isn't."

"Yes it is."

"No it isn't."

"Is."

"Isn't."

"Is."

"Isn't."

"Is."

"Isn't."

"Is."

"OK can we stop!" I groaned at her.

"Just accept it Gabriella, you like the both of them."

"No I do not. Daniel's just a friend."

"And what about Andre." She smirked.

I evaded her eyes.

"You see!" She smiled victoriously.

After yesterday, I wasn't myself. When I woke up, I just kept quiet, my mind was still pondering on his words, his deep, painful words.

But I just couldn't express them. I could see my mom was scared, really scared about the condition I was going through. Whenever she or anyone tried to talk to me, I would just keep quiet and look the other way. I just didn't want to answer anyone. It was like.....I couldn't...... process anything. So she decided to call the one person who could turn my mood upside down, Elena Swarez. So right now, I'm using my iPad to video chat with her.

"Elena no." I said to her as I twisted my fingers.

"Gaby yes."

"It's obvious you like him."

"No I don't. I don't like ugly guys." I said evading her eyes.

She looked at me as if I grew horns. "You have got to be kidding me."

"I'm serious. Mr. Lombardi is ugly." I said and she gave me an eye roll.

"You know Gaby, between these two hunks, I think I'll go for Mr. Lombardi." She said. "And also the one who suits you more is definitely Andre. He's good for you."

I know you won't say this if I tell you what happened yesterday.

What he did to me yesterday was despicable. I could never forgive him...........nor can I forget what he did to me.

I just don't wanna tell Elena. Who knows what she can do the next time she comes to America.

But you both made a pact, Gaby. Both of you promised each other that you will never hide anything, no matter what. Keeping a secret from her is like committing an offense. Don't destroy a pact that was made almost six years ago.

My subconscious spoke to me.

Ughhhh why do you have to be right all the time?!

B, its my job. And if I don't who will??

"El, there's something I need to tell you." I looked at her.

"What is it?" She said. " Is it about Andre???" She showed off her teeth.

I nodded slowly.

"Tell me! tell me! tell me!" She said eager to hear what I wanted to say.

"Ummmm, yesterday....................." I told her everything. She looked so angry. In fact even more than angry.