140. DESTROY.

GABRIELLA'S POV:

C'mon Dré pick upppp.

DAMMIT! VOICEMAIL AGAIN!

GREAT! JUUUUST GREAT!

I seriously needed to talk to him.

I loudly honked one more time at the fucking gate and finally...they opened it.

How can that idiot they call Mr. Dalmonte hire fools as guards.

Incompetent bastards!

I furiously drove into the residence as I cussed under my breath. I can't believe Adela's mother agreed to such threat!

I can't believe I'm here!

As I drove while mentally debating on where to park the car. My eyes settled on everywhere. And then it hit..... I said those five words again.

I....can't believe I'm...HERE.

After six years....I'm back to this house that I thought I'd never come back to. This is crazy....this is wild and scary...but mostly... should I said....EMOTIONAL?

All the thoughts and memories of my childhood just kept on coming back. Nothing has really changed in the place. Just few here and there.

I parked the car directly at the front of the fountain that led to the humongous mansion that Mr. Dalmonte owned.

As soon as I got out....I looked around.... enjoying the memories of my childhood as I stared at every spot. I found myself walking up the stairs that led to the door. I remembered the night I ran on these stairs... chasing the fucktard they made me call father.

I pushed the thought to the back of my head. That eventful night had a deep effect on my mental health, I'm guessing my brain couldn't take it anymore on the night of my birthday when he appeared. I hate him so much.

When I entered the interior parts of the mansion my eyes gazed around as I got new memories of my childhood. It was like it all escaped, but now it's back, all of them are back and because of that I have no idea why I suddenly felt a pain by the side of my head — right exactly where my head hit the hard floor of the road when I was chasing Mr. Dalmonte's car and fell down.

I suddenly started feeling very dizzy as more and more memories made their way to my tiny brain. I couldn't even recall when some of them took place, actually most of them. It was just as though I lost my memory — part of it. Did I? No, if I did I would have known, someone would have told me, Abuela, Mom. Anyone. My head was seriously spinning and it felt as though I'd hit the floor anytime soon.

But just then, a voice came out of nowhere. A voice owned by a woman. I turned back to see who it was. It was a young lady, she was blonde, a bit tall but not too tall. She looked as though she was in her early thirties. Her outfit screamed professionalism but I wouldn't lie, it still looked a bit skimpy, actually to be more honest the outfit screamed “I'm Here To Seduce My Boss.” Yup, that was what it looked like. For some reason I didn't like her, and funny this is that I've never met her before, EVER.

“Who are you?” The woman questioned in a harsh tone before I turned around to see who it was. Once she saw my face she was annoyed to the fullest. “Are you kidding me? Who let this rat in?....What is a child doing here? Who are you? Did you come to steal?”

Wait what?

“Are you mentally deranged or what? How dare you speak to me like that?” I fired at her.

“Such a brat. Didn't your parents teach you manners on how to talk to your elders? How dare you be so disrespectful to me? Do have any idea who I am? Just wait till Sir comes back, he'll surely deal with you brutally you little spoilt brat.”