129. NIGHTMARES.

ARIANA'S POV:

"Please believe me!......what about trust?! What about that?! Where are you going to?!"

"I can't believe you Ariana. I never expected this from you."

"What are you saying? I would never do that. I thought you trusted me."

"I did. But you broke it." The words spat at me.

"I need to tell you something please just—"

"Save it!"

"I'M—"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP ARIANA!!"

****Weeks Later****

"Mr. Hilton? What are you doing here?" I dried my tears with the back of my hands and stood up to meet him.

"I'm sorry to come here without telling you but umm." He was having a bad time saying what was on his mind.

"It's alright." I smiled weakly. "Please sit." I gestured to the sofa.

"No it's alright." He waved his hand in the air in dismissal. "I came to give you this." He handed me a Black colored envelope and my heart began to beat nonstop.

With fidgeting hands, I opened it and brought out a single paper. As soon my eyes hit what I knew could kill me; "What?" my eyes were flooded with tears.

"I'm sorry." He gave me an apologetic look. "Your husband—"

"Mom." I turned at saw who called me. It was Gabriella — my daughter.

"Where is Dad?" She deadpanned at me.

As soon as I heard it, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I placed my hand on my stomach as the pain grew bigger. Immediately, I coughed hardly and I didn't waste time covering my mouth. But I was horrified when I saw the sight of blood on my palm. I fell down to my knees and coughed hard again — against my own will. Blood escaped my body through my mouth and hit the hard floor.

"Mrs....I mean Miss Sanchez." He said rushing to me. Hearing that name, I collapsed on the floor letting my eyes close. The last thing I heard was, "Help! Help!"

"NOOOOOO!!" I woke up on my bed, soaked with horrified sweat.

I looked around, okay okay....I'm in the U.S It was a dream. Thank God!

It was a dream but it still happened. Oh God I'm so scared right now. I still feel it isn't. My eyes widened with fear.

"ADELA!" I screamed my daughter's name then ran out of my room and headed straight to hers.

I barged in only to find one of the workers.

"Where is Adela?" I asked her in a state of paranoia.

"Miss. Sanchez, Good morning, she just left for school." She answered looking at my worried face. "Forgive me for prying but is there a problem?" She asked politely.

"No no. No problem. It's okay. It's fine." I said. "Continue." I left the room and went back to mine.

I sat in front of the vanity mirror.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My eye bags were so visible. For the past nights I've been having dreams....bad dream, nightmares upon nightmares about the past. And because of that, I've been having lack of sleep and it's really weighing down on me. I'm scared, I swear to God I'm so scared. I don't know why my past has come back to haunt me.

Everyday my fear of Gabriella increases. I don't want my daughter to get hurt, but I can't stop her from seeing André. Gabriella has found her happiness and I don't want to stop her from being happy. I don't have the heart to. But still.....