15. GROUP CHAT (PART TWO).

ANDRE'S POV:

I was happily chatting on our main group chat until an unknown person came into the convo.

It seemed like everyone knew the person except me. I decided to ask who the person is.

And seriously, I regretted asking. Gabriella.

I immediately left the chat room and the app, turned off my cellular data, switched off my phone and placed it on the table.

Just the mere mention of her made my blood boil. My whole body felt as if it was filled with electricity.

My mind started playing pictures of her. Her smile, her laughter, her face, her lips, the perfect curves on her body, her full and high breasts, her thighs, everything about her kept on playing in my mind.

Her skirt showed off her full legs. But there was one problem, it was short!

I caught a lot of assholes looking at her butt. I had to control myself from not punching their stupid faces. But it didn't stop me from giving them deadly glares, indicating that I am definitely going to deal with them later.

Dammit!

Who the hell put her in the group chat?!

I raked my hair with my fingers in frustration.

"Where did Andre go?" Jake asked as he made it obvious he was typing it.

"I don't know." Wes followed him.

I rolled my eyes at their acts.

"Dude, Tania is asking of you." Drake said.

"Tell her anything." I said.

"Not only her, Chloe."

I sighed in tiredness.

Chloe! Chloe! Chloe!

What am I going to do with her!

Minutes passed and suddenly Andrea bursted in. "Hey dum dum!" She shouted at me then showed me her phone with messages I couldn't really see and she talked. "Tell your maniac friend to stop harrassing my friend! Or I'm going to say something to her that for sure you won't want your baby sister to say to a human being!" Immediately she left and banged the door.

"Yeah Andrea is right, stop them." Jake  said.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked in confusion.

"Chloe and Gabriella are insulting each other." Drake said.

"What?!" I stood up immediately. "Is that why you guys have been shouting like you all are watching a match?" I went to Jake to see the messages.

"Duhh." Wes said and shouted. "Shit that can scar someone for life!"

I was shocked, really shocked. They were both attacking each other with no hesitation what so ever.

"Andre you gotta do something, quick! Courtney's in the ring. They are both attacking Gabriella!" Wes said.

"What!!" I raked my hair with my fingers.

"Andre go online now! You have to stop this, nobody has the power to stop this, not even Tania of all people and you know that. It's only you. Do whatever you can." Jake looked me.

Whatever I can right? Ok!

I turned on my phone, went to WhatsApp and quickly entered. I looked at all the messages. My eyes widen.

Gesù Santo, these can scar someone for life!

I was ready to stop them, them i remembered how Gabriella rejected me.